Pumpkin Toss 2016

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
It's a tradition I started last year and want to keep in the family every year

Me and the wife had 5 pumpkins last year as part of our decorations, we were too lazy to carve them or anything.

And then we were like what do we do with these pumpkins?

Well we love scenic country drives so we took them with us and tossed them off bridges into bodies of water and watched them float away.

One old steel bridge was really high off a fast moving river so we raced em

Good times

I like to imagine that random people who live or happen by the water see pumpkins floating along and wonder about it

Guys if you don't know the satisfaction of throwing pumpkins off high places to smash into water you don't know what you're missing.

Pumpkins are durable super floaty things too

Fuck I just realized I had a bunch of gords we kept too long, could have tossed em too!

Probably destroyed a few Beaver dams. Do you even realize how important they are to the ecosystem?

Probably destroyed a few Beaver dams. Do you even realize how important they are to the ecosystem?

Don't beavers hibernate in November?

And if anything the pumpkins eventually smashed up on rocks and sparrows made nests out of them.

So I'm helping nature

You're out of your gourd bro.

rRzYozy.jpg

Guys if you don't know the satisfaction of throwing pumpkins off high places to smash into water you don't know what you're missing.

Definitely looks like fun

Back