Pulled 405 Today!!

Amazing. I am staring deads this week. Funny, I am 5'9" @170 and I should be pulling what you just pulled in the summer of 2012! Great job!

I'm 6'1'' and a little over 200lbs. I'm skinny, though.

That's an inspiring pull, though. I hope to hit 405 by this summer.

Fuck I wish I was as big as some of you fuckers here!!

Nice job on the lift man, maybe you could post up your routine for some of the hopefulls in the thred.

6'2 229 - All us big guys are crawling out of the woodwork

True2KungFu said:
So, i was hoping to get 405 in perhaps a couple months. Today i figured what the hell, ill try it. I had someone watch me to see if my form suffered or if i didnt lock out.

But i pulled it , locked it, and it was smooth sailing.

Current stats

BW - 148

Squat 310
Dead- 405!!
Bench 270

All thanks to sherdog.com and the useful advice of the S and P patrons.

New goal, squat 400!

Thanks guys

holy shit ur a monster, im around that BW, how much do those figures convert to in kg?

my routine is really simple

Day 1 Box squats 5x3
One legged Squats 3x5
Bench 5x3
weighted pullups 3x5-10
weighted abs

Day 2 Deads 5x3
power cleans 3x5
dips 3x5
bent over rows 3x5
weighted abs

I also do one week ME, one week DE

Only difference in DE is obviously speed deadlifts and box squats and speed bench replace heavy stuff

LOL, 6'1 225 and I would not consider myself that big. I have low body fat but I consider 250 and over big at my height.

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Doesn't that feel awesome!!!!!..How do you dead, what style?

Oh by the way, In my last post I failed to congratulate you. That is an excellent lift for someone of your weight. Nice job and Keep up the good work!!!

No big guys.....I'm 6'6" and weighed 300-320lbs when I was at my strongest. I have just began lifting again after a few pretty bad injuries.

FCFighter316 said:
Holy shit men! Whats wrong with u all, wheres your fucking confidence and will??
Im about to burst a testicle here! READ THIS!it is your bible, it is from which all things arise and go into, worship it! But seriously if i could barely do 135 a month and a half ago on dls and now i pulled 300, how hard is it really to get stronger if u just put in the effort?!

I was more of a joke than anything else. That is a great pull. I WILL pull that one of these days, there is no question about that. Also, that thread is good, I am on the 4th page, I bumped it back in Feb.

Back