Public Service Warning for YouTube users

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sup bros, real quick here, yesterday i watched this shoeonhead chick made a video that got me aware of an extremly fucked up situation ,there are these creep fuckers out there in youtube and in real life i assume, calling themselves MAP, which means minor attracked persons THEY ARE PEDOPHILES that have rebranded themselves, they use clown images to idetify themselves

so this is a warning for you guys who have kids and nephews who watch youtube, might want to divert their attention to netflix kids or something, this is super fucked up

Last edited:
Sup bros, real quick here, yesterday i watched this shoeonhead chick made a video that got me aware of an extremly fucked up situation ,there are these creep fuckers out there in youtube and in real life i assume, calling themselves MEP, which means minor attracked persons THEY ARE PEDOPHILES that have rebranded themselves, they use clown images to idetify themselves

so this is a warning for you guys who have kids and nephews who watch youtube, might want to divert their attention to netflix kids or something, this is super fucked up

What is it MEP, not MAP?

What exactly are you worried about? That they (the kids) get into conversations on youtube with those dudes? Or that they (the kids) post videos on youtube and the videos get used for MAP pleasure, so to speak?

Last edited:
What exactly are you worried about? That they (the kids) gets into conversations on youtube with those dudes? Or that they (the kids) post videos on youtube and the videos get used for MAP pleasure, so to speak?
well, its a warning for those who actually care for their kids weather or not interact with pedos on the internet, i dont know if thats your thing or not, but letting people know helps

well, its a warning for those who actually care for their kids weather or not interact with pedos on the internet, i dont know if thats your thing or not, but letting people know helps

It's a bit drastic to tell them to not watch Youtube cuz pedos are on Youtube, too - don't you think?

Last edited:
Pedos are on the internet now?

I don't believe you.....

YouTube had a pedophilia problem that's probably still going on. They weren't able to control some really nasty pedo shit in the past, in fact they even monetized their videos.

There's also Elsagate, which is disturbing to say the least so definetly watch out. Netflix's a better option for sure.

pedophiles, human cockfighting fans, the internet is full of weirdos.

What exactly are they doing? It's creepy for kids to be interacting with strange adults online at all, but are these people making videos, watching videos, inviting kids over in the comments? What are people supposed to be on the lookout for?

Those little kid beauty pageants always creeped me out. It's like a buffet for pedophiles.

Sup bros, real quick here, yesterday i watched this shoeonhead chick made a video that got me aware of an extremly fucked up situation ,there are these creep fuckers out there in youtube and in real life i assume, calling themselves MAP, which means minor attracked persons THEY ARE PEDOPHILES that have rebranded themselves, they use clown images to idetify themselves

Got a link or any more details on what to look out for?

YouTube had a pedophilia problem that's probably still going on. They weren't able to control some really nasty pedo shit in the past, in fact they even monetized their videos.

There's also Elsagate, which is disturbing to say the least so definetly watch out. Netflix's a better option for sure.

What's elsagate? I'm afraid to google it.

Back