Public Apology From Sean Roberts

Sean-Roberts

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I would like to have a Public Apology to all of team Alliance and David Bass for my actions yesterday. I let my emotions take over becuase it was the final of the world championship and in my opinon i really think that a bad call was made. whether or not i would like to congratulate David he is really good. Im not going to post anymore about this subject and i hope to compete next year i hope everyone can accept my apology.

glad to hear you apologize for all this mess. theres always next time

I would like to have a Public Apology to all of team Alliance and David Bass for my actions yesterday. I let my emotions take over becuase it was the final of the world championship and in my opinon i really think that a bad call was made. whether or not i would like to congratulate David he is really good. Im not going to post anymore about this subject and i hope to compete next year i hope everyone can accept my apology.

perfect, much respect sean

i dont think he or anyone from his team posts here do they? then they wont even have a chance to read this...

anyway but what are you apologizing for exactly? what did you do to them?

Oh jesus...is this drama necessary? And learn some grammar.

Not sure I feel this one. Sean's apologizing to David Bass but Sean started that other thread saying he got screwed, "F*ck IBJJF", etc.

Wow insane bracket, that guy subbed all 6 people as well. Get him back at purple's mundials next year.

Hey Sean, how many matches did you have?

Edit: Nevermind I found it, how many guys were in your division?

Takes a man to apologize. Respect for that. Congrats on your success SR.

that kid looks familiar... what weight?

Hey, for anyone on here who hasn't met Sean, he is a good kid and a hell of a fighter (like I really needed to explain that last part).

Sean, things get heated in battle and I'm sure you felt upset, but you prove that cooler heads prevail and that you are a classy guy. I hope word of this does get to David.

Always good to see somebody reflect and apologize.

Plus, this way you'll be known as that guy who subbed six opponents in a row and lost in the finals on advantages, which is an amazing accomplishment, rather than that guy who threw a hissy fit because he felt a call didn't go his way.

Always good to see somebody reflect and apologize.

Plus, this way you'll be known as that guy who subbed six opponents in a row and lost in the finals on advantages, which is an amazing accomplishment, rather than that guy who threw a hissy fit because he felt a call didn't go his way.

There's nothing wrong with the latter, especially at a prestigious tourney like Mundials.

If you compete enough this will happen to you. Congrats on the silver.

There's nothing wrong with the latter, especially at a prestigious tourney like Mundials.

I'm not ruling out throwing a hissy fit per se, I'm sure I might do it myself if I felt I was mistreated. I'd just rather not have that be the first thing people think of when they hear my name.

I'm not ruling out throwing a hissy fit per se, I'm sure I might do it myself if I felt I was mistreated. I'd just rather not have that be the first thing people think of when they hear my name.

Your avatar is incredible. I agree 100%.

Back