1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

PSU frat member no jail time for hazing death

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by MadSquabbles500, Aug 1, 2018.

1. MadSquabbles500

MadSquabbles500 Steel Belt

PSU frat member no jail time for hazing death

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/penn-stat...jail-time-221210155--abc-news-topstories.html

This is in regards to the death of Tim Piazza who was like 18 or something. He at a frat, drinks too much and dies.

This frat member is first one being tried, so there will be others. I not sure how I feel bout this. Not sure how old this frat member is when incident happen. Anyone over 21 not suppose to serve those under 21 any alcohol, but at the same time Tim Piazza is legally an adult. He made his decision.

2. Dirt Road Soldier

Dirt Road Soldier Salt the flesh! Fuck the wound!

And the frat members made the decision to NOT get him help when anyone with half a working brain could have figured out he wasn't in good shape. Fuck them, let'em all hang.

Patrick Carey and ookii like this.
  3. HockeyBjj

HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

It wasn't just that they gave him alcohol, the far bigger issue was that they didn't get him life saving help when it was clear he needed it.

I don't know my manslaughter tiers that great, but a low degree negligent manslaughter should apply in some way shape or form

Edit: He did get found guilty. Not sure what exactly the charge was but this was the sentence
    Burke, 21, was sentenced to three months of house arrest, 27 months of probation, 100 hours of community service, and more than $3,000 in fines.

No idea if this guy was seen as more a ringleader and authority figure in the house, or small sentence because he was a drunk guy going with the flow. 1 guy tried to call 911, and someone else pushed him against the wall and said they had it under control. That's a guy that deserves a bigger sentence than this one here

4. K1levelgrappler

K1levelgrappler Brown Belt

It's a shame he got caught up with those rowdy nogoodnicks from Chugalug House.

Hogey likes this.
  5. superking

superking Poet — Traveler — Soldier of Fortune

Fucking Penn State degenerates, smh.