PSA: Ryan Garcia fights Saturday

Yacob

Bill Joe Sanders can kiss my wrinkly nutsack
@red
Reaction score
I haven't seen much of anything mentioned of his fight

It's on the Munguia card on dazn

To be completely honest with you, i don't think I've heard of his opponent but the guy's record is ok, fwiw.

Garcia's hands are fast and accurate. Kid is a legit threat....not news to anyone but it deserves reiteration

Yeah it’s a step up for sure. Went to The guy’s record, one loss was a DQ and he has a win over Henry Lundy. Def more interesting than anyone Ryan Garcia’s fought prior. Let’s just hope Ryan Garcia doesn’t get an upset loss before we see him in bigger and more interesting fights (ala Juanma)

I’m glad you pointed this out. I’m interested enough to want to check it out

Yeah it’s a step up for sure. Went to The guy’s record, one loss was a DQ and he has a win over Henry Lundy. Def more interesting than anyone Ryan Garcia’s fought prior. Let’s just hope Ryan Garcia doesn’t get an upset loss before we see him in bigger and more interesting fights (ala Juanma)

I’m glad you pointed this out. I’m interested enough to want to check it out
This weekend is stacked...this is a sneaky good one.

Hopefully this guy puts up a good honest test so we can see more of how Garcia deals with different situations...if he keeps acing these tests then by this time next year/2021 he'll be knocking on the door of the real dogs.

I think offensively this kid has as much potential as anyone....his hands are crispy

Back