PS4/XBONE Owners, what are you currently playing?

Quinton Overeem

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I mean, is it me, or there is nothing to play on this current gen? What are the current online hits? COD, Fifa, Destiny, and that's it? EA UFC too?

There are a few good solo games, still overpriced ($40 approx).
Those consoles will be 2yo soon.

Wasn't there more games on xbox 360/PS3 after 2 years of existence?

Thoughts?

PS4 here. Playing Rocket League, Witcher 3, and replaying The Last of Us.

I'm jonesing for a new game. It does seem like there aren't a ton of games on the new systems, but it looks like there is some good stuff on the horizon. Maybe developers are still getting used to the new systems, hopefully quality games will start coming out more frequently. Excited for Fallout 4 and Black Ops 3 though.

I remember my PS3 was collecting dust for some time before more quality games started coming out.

Currently in a lull. Been playing Minecraft lately but I'm super bored with that. Just waiting for the 1st then I'll get mad max or mgs5 to hold me over till fallout 4/Battlefront 3 come out.

been playing wwe 2k15 sense my controller at the moment fucking suck right analog stick always moves up so the games i play that need that all ways look up and piss me off that have micro mange have new one on the way and on ps4 playing until dawn just got here in the mail from gamefly

madden and ff type 0. Waiting on some games to drop but as of right now i'm ok with just madden

Last of Us. Just finished Grounded +. Never bothered paying for the Grounded DLC on PS3.
MKX once in a while. Same with Rocket League.

Witcher 3, Rocket League and Bloodborne have me busy at the moment.

Just finished Bloodborne and have been on a serious Evolve tick recently. Will get Witcher 3 when it drops in price :).

Gears of War
Rocket League
KOTOR 2
Destiny
FIFA 15

Witcher 3.
Diablo 3.
FFX/X-2 remaster
FF14 as well, but I play that more on my pc than my PS4.

Getting through Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment RE and Zombi on the PS4. Kind of just biding my time until FO4

Ps4
Battlefield: Hard line
EA UFC

Xbone
Metal gear solid: ground zero
Never winter

Rare Replay and AC Black Flag
Didnt get House Of Wolves but Im prolly gonna get back into Destiny when the new expansion comes out
Gears Of War is also on my list and maybe one day Ill beat that fuckin Ginso Tree and finish Ori, maybe

madden-16-deflate.jpg

Just playing through wolf among us ... then I picked up hotline miami and grim fandango on the cheap at ps4's "retro" sale. Quality pick ups to keep me busy until MGS5 and FO4.

Back