PS Live Events Viewer-HD?

Discussion in 'The Arcade' started by Murlik, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Murlik

Murlik Purple Belt

I was going to pre-order Jones v Cormier on the PS tonight but noticed it only costs 49.99. Then I noticed that no where does it actually say the stream is in HD. Has anyone watched a PPV on a PS4 before? If so was it in HD quality?

2. BJPenn2012

BJPenn2012 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

If you have a good internet connection would probably be hd like Netflix. Sorry I misread. Yea it should be in HD

3. electricsheep81

electricsheep81 Red Belt

it's garbage. If you have a laptop with an hdmi out, I'd just order it from the ufc's site and stream it to your television.

I use to order events through xbox's ufc app and had awesome high quality streams. I expected the same on my ps3. It was garbage. Buffering issues and the video quality was not HD. It happened twice, so now I either hook up the xbox or laptop to the living room tv for UFC events.

though I will say that I streamed the two events shortly after the app was released, so they may have worked out the bugs since then. I'm just not willing to put down money for another event on there to find out.

4. Murlik

Murlik Purple Belt

Well that's 1 v 1 yays/nays

5. Blayt7hh

Blayt7hh Steel Belt

Hmm yeah I ordered it a few times on the 360, (got the Overeem Brock fight for free back when it was in beta) and it was perfect on the 360. Surprised to hear that Sony flubbed that. Can you order them on the Bone?