Provide legit evidence why Gall is better than Sage

I personally don't even know why anyone gives a shit about this fight. It's not like it deserves to be the second fight on a FOX show meant to showcase the ufc as a sport. Of course VanZant vs Waterson doesn't either. They're only in that position because of their looks.

OK Jon Hamm so you have to be a fan of someone just because you think they'll win/are better?

{<huh}

raw

That would be pretty sick...although I can only imagine Screech as the perverted best friend with a secret desire for his sister or underage girls so that shit may be messed up.

Zach would be a coke head. Slater on steroids and a crazy party animal. Kelly a closet slut. Jessie a not as closeted slut. Lisa a slut. Belding a weirdo. Screech you covered.

I like Gall's chances going into this fight, but it's nothing more that a gut feeling. Not sure what more Gall could have done in his 'marquee' fight with Brooks. He did what a guy who has trained should do to a guy who hasn't.

I like Gall's chances going into this fight, but it's nothing more that a gut feeling. Not sure what more Gall could have done in his 'marquee' fight with Brooks. He did what a guy who has trained should do to a guy who hasn't.

This is actually my point in a nutshell. He did what any fighter should do to CM Punk. It doesn't make him good or special.

Gall has legit wins in BJJ tournaments. Sage is awful on the ground and I don't think he has stopped a takedown in the UFC yet.
True but Sage has won striking tournaments. However, when we are dealing with striker vs grappler, the grappler usually is favored.

It is funny that people were saying Sage had elite wrestling, then we saw his highschool wrestling record and it was like 10-19 LOL

I think it's a good fight, ultimately Gall has to take the fight to the clinch/ground and I think it's over. Sage has an advantage on the feet but I believe the reach will neutralize that some for Gall.

20160130072014_GettyImages507622688.JPG

images

200.gif

I've not heard a single argument why Sage is better than Gall that doesn't involve their records.

Just because Gall hasn't doesn't mean he can't.

lmao I know right
it's kind of like when i was little and saw fat kids, and i just couldn't imagine what it must be like to be fat and not be able to move around easily and move fast n shit.

i just can't fucking understand how a man can throw a punch like that?? like you've been training for like a year and that's how you punch what the fuck.

I've not heard a single argument why Sage is better than Gall that doesn't involve their records.

Just because Gall hasn't doesn't mean he can't.

I never said he can't. I said he is unproven and Sage is proven. Therefore, I like Sage in this fight.

I'm really tempted to bet on sage so I can double my money, but my confidence is shaking

Both are overrated, but Gall much more, I don't know why he (Gall) is in the UFC, he hasn't earned nothing to be there yet, Northcutt has earned it at least

I could care less, but this guy he might know something.

He gets my vote, and no Russians hacked this shit.

I never said he can't. I said he is unproven and Sage is proven. Therefore, I like Sage in this fight.

Sage is proven both good and bad though. We've seen positives and negatives. He's not been immaculate.

Gall has a brown belt, Sage only has a blue belt so if it goes to the ground you'd give Gall the edge no?

I think Sage could easily outpoint him if he stays on the outside but who knows what his gameplan will be.

They're both low-level if we're honest. Potential, yes, definitely. But neither are very good at present. Regional level talent,at present.

But for me, Northcutt has blasted through better guys than Gall has, so I'm picking him by 1st round TKO

I'm really tempted to bet on sage so I can double my money, but my confidence is shaking

Still a risky bet just because Gall is unproven you dont know exactly what to expect, but I still like Sage.

Sage is proven both good and bad though. We've seen positives and negatives. He's not been immaculate.

Gall has a brown belt, Sage only has a blue belt so if it goes to the ground you'd give Gall the edge no?

I think Sage could easily outpoint him if he stays on the outside but who knows what his gameplan will be.

Yep I have said a few times on this thread that stylistically Gall should have the advantage if he is on the ground with Sage.

When I say proven I mean that Sage has wins against professional fighters and Gall doesn't. He hasnt faced near the competition that Sage has so he is unproven as a professional fighter. He has not faced a challenge like Sage yet.

Still a risky bet just because Gall is unproven you dont know exactly what to expect, but I still like Sage.

Yep I have said a few times on this thread that stylistically Gall should have the advantage if he is on the ground with Sage.

When I say proven I mean that Sage has wins against professional fighters and Gall doesn't. He hasnt faced near the competition that Sage has so he is unproven as a professional fighter. He has not faced a challenge like Sage yet.

No but I'm sure he's relishing it. He actually asked for this right remember, so Mickey's 100% down for this.

If Sage was with a well established camp I'd be more inclined to get behind him but him floating all over with his dad seemingly in charge..

No but I'm sure he's relishing it. He actually asked for this right remember, so Mickey's 100% down for this.

If Sage was with a well established camp I'd be more inclined to get behind him but him floating all over with his dad seemingly in charge..

Yeah I am not saying Sage is a perfect fighter. Im not even a big fan TBH just think he is more proven as a professional and that is why I think he will prevail. I will be more OK with the Gall hype if he proves he can beat someone like Sage because this is a gigantic leap in competition for him.

Well there is none. Gotta go with the old eye test. Gall hasn't shown weakness against these dudes, while Sage has against some better low-level dudes.

Stylewise, Gall's a purple belt level grappler and an aggressive boxer who can kick, while Sage's style is based on sport karate for MMA, more refined on the feet, and also makes mistakes on the ground (like going for the guillotine when doing so leads to giving up side control, and then he has trouble getting back to his feet).

So theoretically Gall is the aggressor in this and looks for the TD early, while Sage looks to maintain distance and find the right spot to kick or jump in with a punch. Gall will probably get a takedown and it could come down to if Sage can get back up.

Back