Proud of Sherdog tonight

Tell your boi Reyes not to gas out in round 2 and back pedal the entire fight coasting last 2 rounds instead of arguing against judges on a razor thin decision

We for the most part hate each other. For pretty good reason too. But seeing that the huge majority have come together to call for heads to roll against what is the biggest robbery in a title fight in the sports history says a lot about our character as a whole. Has this been done before to this degree?!

Apart from Jon's fans I haven't seen a decent poster say otherwise.

DR 1,2,3
The Peoples LHW Champion

dominick-reyes-getty-750.jpg

That was the biggest robbery of title fights in sports history. And maybe the first one too.
lhaz1r5rmprjbncihibe

jonjonesgustafssoncover.jpg

lWb6wx7o97zZXtP_rBWSB0VoyIb4GTbnMGQxMfwKz3Y.jpg

Tell your boi Reyes not to gas out in round 2 and back pedal the entire fight coasting last 2 rounds instead of arguing against judges on a razor thin decision
It wasn't a razor thin. Not even a split bro. 49-46 is by far the most corrupt shit ever. Even North Korea would be shocked.

That was the biggest robbery of title fights in sports history. And maybe the first one too.
lhaz1r5rmprjbncihibe

jonjonesgustafssoncover.jpg

lWb6wx7o97zZXtP_rBWSB0VoyIb4GTbnMGQxMfwKz3Y.jpg

Gus won the first two,Jones was about to lose the third,but stole the round back,and then won the final 2 rounds pretty clearly. This was more clear cut then the Reyes fight,no matter who you had winning.

We for the most part hate each other. For pretty good reason too. But seeing that the huge majority have come together to call for heads to roll against what is the biggest robbery in a title fight in the sports history says a lot about our character as a whole. Has this been done before to this degree?!

Apart from Jon's fans I haven't seen a decent poster say otherwise.

DR 1,2,3
The Peoples LHW Champion

dominick-reyes-getty-750.jpg
Lol "DR 1,2,3" to end your post yet still call it "The biggest Robbery in Title fight history"..... Hahaha.

I agree DR 1,2 Jones 4&5 leaving RD 3 as the deciding factor, a round that was close enough to reasonably go either way.

Sure you want to stick with that " biggest robbery in Title fight history" line dude?

Anyone saying this fight was clear one way or another let alone using the term "robbery" really shouldn't be calling themselves a "descent poster", or maybe they should, what the hell do I know, lol, I can say they definitely shouldn't be calling themselves an unbiased MMA fan though.

At the end of the second round,i was definitley interested,but i wasnt convinced about nothin till he had the 3rd round in the bag.

Its still amazing how he evaded those takedowns. GoDDAMN he did not wanna lose.
Yeah. He has heart. He wasn't star struck or intimidated. The only time he really slowed down was when he was gassed. I thought he was done when Jones scored some of those takedowns - but he fought his way back up. That's the thing that's fucked up. I really don't like Jones and was in the very first wave of haters on Sherdog, but if he wins more rounds, he wins more rounds. When we see guys fight their hearts out and then get robbed like tonight, it's just a disappointment that's almost hard to describe - and that's without even being a fan of the fighter who was robbed.

Gus won the first two,Jones was about to lose the third,but stole the round back,and then won the final 2 rounds pretty clearly. This was more clear cut then the Reyes fight,no matter who you had winning.

That's only your description... not the reality.

Lol "DR 1,2,3" to end your post yet still call it "The biggest Robbery in Title fight history"..... Hahaha.

I agree DR 1,2 Jones 4&5 leaving RD 3 as the deciding factor, a round that was close enough to reasonably go either way.

Sure you want to stick with that " biggest robbery in Title fight history" line dude?

Anyone saying this fight was clear one way or another let alone using the term "robbery" really shouldn't be calling themselves a "descent poster", or maybe they should, what the hell do I know, lol, I can say they definitely shouldn't be calling themselves an unbiased MMA fan though.
I know you didn't watch the fight.

UFC 247's judging is the epitome of inconsistency.

Lafiti manhandled Lewis on the ground, but the ref did not like that so he stood them up.

Yes, Bones did make a few inconsequential take down attempts/take downs, but none of these lasted for more than a few seconds...

So Lewis lands a few strikes, is man handled for much of the fight but still wins the decision.

On the other hand, Jones eats three rounds worth of head kicks but wins in lieu of a couple of two second take downs.

WTF!

Exactly, I do not see how this can be bad judging - it seems biased on purpose to promote more popular fighter. Similar happened with Rakic fight.

For sure this was 1,2,3 Reyes. Also 4th was close call, Reyes got him into real trouble, and Jones started to wrestle. Reyes ate more shots but nothing dangerous.

Yeah. He has heart. He wasn't star struck or intimidated. The only time he really slowed down was when he was gassed. I thought he was done when Jones scored some of those takedowns - but he fought his way back up. That's the thing that's fucked up. I really don't like Jones and was in the very first wave of haters on Sherdog, but if he wins more rounds, he wins more rounds. When we see guys fight their hearts out and then get robbed like tonight, it's just a disappointment that's almost hard to describe - and that's without even being a fan of the fighter who was robbed.
I wasnt expecting such a great performance of Reyes. I dont like Jones,but obviously roids or no roids he is a great fighter,and it was exciting to see how stymied he was by the unorthodox and volume of strikes coming from reyes so consistently,and then defending his takedowns like his life depended on it. I hope Reyes can sum up such a performance again.

Lol, oh, okay. I could have sworn I did but obviously you would know.....
You read the result and are playing the shill like usual. You can join the team with kflo and ermac. You fit straight in kiddo.

I wasnt expecting such a great performance of Reyes. I dont like Jones,but obviously roids or no roids he is a great fighter,and it was exciting to see how stymied he was by the unorthodox and volume of strikes coming from reyes so consistently,and then defending his takedowns like his life depended on it. I hope Reyes can sum up such a performance again.
I think the constant lateral movement and attacking from angles that was the biggest factor, Jon isn't used to guys not coming straight forward and not being able to back them into and trap them against the cage.

I think the constant lateral movement and attacking from angles that was the biggest factor, Jon isn't used to guys not coming straight forward and not being able to back them into and trap them against the cage.
Well thats what i meant about unorthodox, the angles he was throwing those kicks from was baffling even to me,and i was watching from the tv side by side. Just imagine how it must have been to actually try to defend those.

You read the result and are playing the shill like usual. You can join the team with kflo and ermac. You fit straight in kiddo.
Lol, my mistake, I failed to look at who's thread this was, now I understand the predictably childish behavior and lack of actual rebuttal, haha.

Carry on my friend, I'll see myself out.

all he had to do was come forward in the 5th. i felt like he could've knocked Jon down again. even if he didn't, it would've looked way better than just backing up. i hope they make a rematch. i don't care for Reyes and thought Jon would beat him much easier than he did but he deserves a rematch more than any of these other immediate rematches that have been happening.

UFC 247's judging is the epitome of inconsistency.

Lafiti manhandled Lewis on the ground, but the ref did not like that so he stood them up.

If you count the Reyes robbery .. and the Latifi split .. I lost out on a $3300.00 Parlay because of this shit.

My UFC bets are losing because of corruption. This keeps happening. The occasional robbery I can understand - but this is many fights now. I am picking winners and these people are stealing my winnings ...

No shit thats why you didn't watch. So yeah gtfo my thread hoe

0ba26911330e6e07df4fbec0fd426ea1.gif
Hahahaha, thanks for this clever, original and completely unpredictable response dude, I knew you wouldn't let me down.....

Back