Social Protests as Tommy Robinson is jailed

He spent his entire career shitting on refugees and asylum seekers, now he wants to seek asylum in the U.S. as a political refugee.

Lol, imagine if people actually rioted because of this guy's death? I guess it'd be fitting since he caused riots before.

Imagine if MLK was murdered while he was in jail during the Civil Rights era.

All hell would have broken loose, nation wide, with gigantic riots. The riots after his later murder was bad enough, but thankfully that was to blame of one man. If he was murdered while he was in prison, due to the direct incompetence of the government.... I wonder what the horrible consequences would have been for the days, weeks, months, and years afterward would have been. America today would be a much worse place.

Now I'm not saying Tommy Robinson is MLK, but comparing the speculation of what would have been the violent consequences of each of their murders in prison, in each of their eras, as leaders of movements.

MLK's murder would have been very very very bad.
Tommy Robinson's murder would be very very bad.

Now I'm not saying Tommy Robinson is MLK, but comparing the speculation of what would have been the violent consequences of each of their murders in prison, in each of their eras, as leaders of movements.

MLK's murder would have been very very very bad.
Tommy Robinson's murder would be very very bad.
I see your point, especially since Tommy's movement is more violent like Tommy himself. But I am just saying that it'd reflect poorly on them that their martyr is a fraud and a thug.

In the time he and you have been typing these responses you could've watched the clip at least once. The reason I timestamped it the way I did is because I think that video does a good job of giving an overview of why people find Tommy problematic and specifically addresses the way he tailors his message for his platform. And if you'll notice @Ultra O’Dia had no such objections and had the patience to give the clip a watch despite seemingly having his own reservations about the point. But since you and @Whippy McGee have such short attention spans I guess I'll have to spoon feed you two. Here's the clip timestamped once again, this time a little later

Then check 10:47

Thanks. Not sure that helps out Whippy though.

Which is why I said this in my first post in that exchange
Ok, so why are you using this to answer a question about being racist?

He is called a nazi and a racist. Being bigoted against an idealogy has nothing to do with being bigoted against a person for their skin color.

Ok, so why are you using this to answer a question about being racist?

He is called a nazi and a racist. Being bigoted against an idealogy has nothing to do with being bigoted against a person for their skin color.
He's not just against Islam as an "ideology", he is bigoted against Muslim in general. If I had to bet he is probably racist against Pakistanis but he is not as open about that.

He's not just against Islam as an "ideology", he is bigoted against Muslim in general. If I had to bet he is probably racist against Pakistanis but he is not as open about that.
What's wrong with judging a group for their beliefs?

People who are science deniers are able to be judged without incident. Why is religion special?

What's wrong with judging a group for their beliefs?

People who are science deniers are able to be judged without incident. Why is religion special?
Hey you do you but don't be surprised when others don't find your prejudice endearing.

Ordered by court not to do the thing...

Does the thing...

Complains that he's punished for it...

Any white people that look out for our own interests are called "White Supremacists" by dishonest whores.

It's also quite easy to use a phrase like "people that look for our own interests" and not have to qualify who the group in question is, or what these interests are exactly. A lot of softened and coded language works like that.

It's also weird to hear someone who supports Republicans calling anyone alive a dishonest whore.

I see your point, especially since Tommy's movement is more violent like Tommy himself. But I am just saying that it'd reflect poorly on them that their martyr is a fraud and a thug.

Its quite questionable if Tommy's account of his past is more inaccurate than the government-funded British media's reports about his past.

But when I say 'riots' I'm not referring to riots like BLM or a celebration after winning an NBA championship, the targets of the English riots would be more focused than random businesses, but government property and buildings.

Hey you do you but don't be surprised when others don't find your prejudice endearing.
Just seems like the crowd who say someone is a bigot for being critical of a religion are quasi under the belief that religion should be beyond reproach similar to immutable characteristics. Which should be patentently absurd. All ideas are able to be criticized

Its quite questionable if Tommy's account of his past is more inaccurate than the government-funded British media's reports about his past.

But when I say 'riots' I'm not referring to riots like BLM or a celebration after winning an NBA championship, the targets of the English riots would be more focused than random businesses, but government property and buildings.
I doubt it'd be anything targeted like that, I'd just expect them to fuck up whatever is in arms reach. We'll see, its all conjecture about a hypothetical scenario at this point.
Just seems like the crowd who say someone is a bigot for being critical of a religion are quasi under the belief that religion should be beyond reproach similar to immutable characteristics. Which should be patentently absurd. All ideas are able to be criticized
Tommy isn't just criticizing the religion, he holds all Muslims collectively responsible for the crimes of the few. He does this solely based on their membership in said religion. That is not merely criticizing ideas.

I doubt it'd be anything targeted like that, I'd just expect them to fuck up whatever is in arms reach. We'll see, its all conjecture about a hypothetical scenario at this point.

Lets hope it stays hypothetical.

Tommy isn't just criticizing the religion, he holds all Muslims collectively responsible for the crimes of the few. He does this solely based on their membership in said religion. That is not merely criticizing ideas.

This is incorrect. He's said on multiple occassions he has no problem with peaceful muslims.

What his problem is is the muslims coming from Sharia Islamist countries, with no vetting, and the complete lack of media attention given to the horrific rapes committed by said individuals.

Is this why the right says 'the left sides with Islam"?

From what i can gather. Here's a dude that's going to go to jail basically for asking convicted pedo's what they thought about their sentences? And there are people here that don't seem to mind?

In the time he and you have been typing these responses you could've watched the clip at least once. The reason I timestamped it the way I did is because I think that video does a good job of giving an overview of why people find Tommy problematic and specifically addresses the way he tailors his message for his platform. And if you'll notice @Ultra O’Dia had no such objections and had the patience to give the clip a watch despite seemingly having his own reservations about the point. But since you and @Whippy McGee have such short attention spans I guess I'll have to spoon feed you two. Here's the clip timestamped once again, this time a little later

Then check 10:47

Alright, I listened and this is what he said.

1) He would stop the immigration of Muslims
2) He would allow no more Mosques to be built
3) He would now allow Sharia Law

But, this may be deceiving as the question was never heard. We had to rely on a 3rd party commentator to tell us what the question actually was. Why did they edit out the question he was responding to? How do we even know if the context is right? I question the moderator, because they commit massive logical fallacies throughout and are more interested in attacking him than honesty. Right after the portion you claimed was "racist" the moderator then plays an aired interview and claims the exact same questions were asked, but they weren't the same questions at all. This piece is filled with crap and is not honest.

It gets to a point to where you just have to make appropriate connections to solve major problems. They aren't there yet, but it could get there.

This is incorrect. He's said on multiple occassions he has no problem with peaceful muslims.

What his problem is is the muslims coming from Sharia Islamist countries, with no vetting, and the complete lack of media attention given to the horrific rapes committed by said individuals.
That's what he says when he's somewhere like Oxford, when he's among his own he's more honest.

Back