Crime Protesters gather after Death of George Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if 2020 actually gets worse than this.

Could there be an ASTEROID that will obliterate Planet Earth this year?

Reactions: Ruv
Damn someone wasn’t fucking around

God bless Texas

Yeah, I disagree with those experts. Minnesota's bad laws are a big part of what has led to the sack of their capital city.

They set a terrible precedent. They cucked out and let them take a precinct. Now everyone is claiming the KKK, or white supremacists were the issue.

It's fucking bullshit. What's to stop these fuckers from trying the exact same thing next time? Bunch of fucking cowards in these cities.

So you know everyone's life story as well. Is there anything you can't do?
I don't know anything about yours since you'll never respond when asked nor acknowledge anytime I source something that shows you to be a wildly incorrect.

I lived thru the la riot. I was a liberal and became a conservative afterwards. Nothing like unjust violence to flip people

you cry about justice but you lose your moral high ground when you ignore justice in the process. What happens to some poor old lady who doesn’t have a place to live becaus you burn down her building?

so now when you cry justice you will be ignored

I'm not crying for justice and don't condone looting, obviously.

You're going to be sadly disappointed if you think this is the end of the movement.

Would YOU try to fend of a mob with a sword....................................................................................................

Of. Course. Not.

Now, had the business owner had an AK and mowed down raging lunatics trying to fuck up his business...GOOD.

...but as it happened, for some reason that guy put himself in mortal danger. :(

It's all exceedingly fucked up.............................................................................................

.....but democrats are not to blame.

Trump SHOULD be a beacon of light and hope.................................................................................

Anyway.

I'm out.
Trump has drastically reduced the number of unarmed men killed by police-- particularly blacks.

Only 9 unarmed black people were killed by police last year, the most recent year fully on record, and only 3 of those weren't fleeing the scene of a crime. Of these, the only compelling example of police misconduct was the case of Atatiana Jefferson-- who wasn't actually unarmed. One of the others was physically assaulting the officer. The other was a man who got into a gunfight with police officers 40 years ago, and after an hours long standoff, in which he shouted threats at the officers he would shoot them, believing he had a weapon, responding SWAT officers shot him the second time he came out of his house (they didn't recover a gun afterwards).

Even the case of Atatiana was a clusterfuck of conflicting information during the investigation (officers said they found a handgun near her body which her 8-year-old nephew testified she was pointing out the window when she was shot). Nevertheless, the officer who shot her was ultimate fired, and arrested on a murder charge:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Atatiana_Jefferson

So, in fact, Atatiana Jefferson wasn't unarmed, but she was the most charged example of a black person shot by a policeman last year, and the wheels of justice are already turning towards her favor. @scoopj, this an another example of the WaPo falsifying their data.

The notion that police violence isn't being taken seriously, or that cops are gunning down black people willy-nilly without any repercussions is a vicious, ridiculous lie.

Police throwing stun grenades into crowds now.

They have to realize that "civilians" are there as well. Your own taxpayers and citizens cannot be causalities of war. You can't do this then expect to walk your beat tomorrow and hand out traffic tickets like it was nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back