Crime Protesters gather after Death of George Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mod Note: Reminder about our guidelines
Violence/Genocide- Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims. If you choose to celebrate the victims injuries and/or deaths or suggest they deserved what happened to them, you will likely get infractions.
Let's avoid comments saying protesters should be mowed down. You can criticize their actions without going this far.

Good to see the community come together and use their freedom, fight injustice, and exercise their right to assemble.

Edit: Nevermind, they got violent.
At least we know they can't use the "Its too dangerous to vote in person because of the Virus!" excuse anymore

Last edited:
6907C936-183F-4F2A-894C-E99F94B77985_jpe-1435668.JPG

What are they “protesting”? The cops already got fired and due process is taking place. They have a right to be upset but setting shit on fire and looting will only manage to turn the public opinion against them.

These people never cared about justice, they're savages. I've seen white, black, Hispanic, native, Asians etc condone these riots. They're all pea brained savages. This is why tyranny exists in all social hierarchies to some extent. To level these fucking morons from ruining it for the rest of us.

lol "DEAR GOD!""they!" THE HORROR. A FIRE. THIS IS FAR WORSE THAN A POLICE MURDER.
Every closeted racist on here jerking off to this woman's av rn lol when really she is a trumptard making things up and living for this moment. Yeah sure, building on fire, people on roof, basically worse than 9-11........ and....no pics....... just a random lady who specializes in spewing propaganda on twitter all day crying lol

But yeah,. sure sure, tell me how this housewife trumpanzee is a credible source when she is literally just retweeting every single possible thing she can showing random vandalism in the city because it's literally the only way to try to make this about hating protesters and not cops lol.
2bPgnkD.png

Last edited:
What are they “protesting”? The cops already got fired and due process is taking place. They have a right to be upset but setting shit on fire and looting will only manage to turn the public opinion against them.
Yeah I really thought the police killing was absurd, but now that some fires started I care more about hating colored people. SMH protesters, I tried to be objective!
:rolleyes:

This is the first time in forever something like this hasn't resulted in protests and similar behavior over by where I live yet.
After a decade of all kinds of protests rolling through my neighborhood pretty much 2 doors down from my apartment one thing that was always apparent was the fact that most of the shit getting vandalized, looted or destroyed was by opportunists, and people who aren't even from the area. It's bullshit, half these people out there don't actually care about what's going on they just want to fuck things up.

There needs to be a special Minneapolis thread separate from the original "Can't breath" thread.

So is this one it?

History is being made in Minneapolis right now. Spectacular!

Also check this out.

This is far worse because people could die from them setting fire to places where people live you fucking idiot.

Honestly its amazing that someone supporting arson isnt banned. But I guess that is the privilege of buying and paying for an account membership here is mods afford more leeway. And now he spins opposition to violent riots as racist. Lol

These people never cared about justice, they're savages. I've seen white, black, Hispanic, native, Asians etc condone these riots. They're all pea brained savages. This is why tyranny exists in all social hierarchies to some extent. To level these fucking morons from ruining it for the rest of us.
<{ByeHomer}>

Honestly its amazing that someone supporting arson isnt banned. But I guess that is the privilege of buying and paying for an account membership here is mods afford more leeway. And now he spins opposition to violent riots as racist. Lol
hahah holy shit did you really read my post and think: "Wow this guy supports arson but bribes an MMA forum for the right to have it get read by 15-20 random bros at 2am"

Yeah man that's it. I love arson and you're just a brilliant truth-seer who truly cares about fire safety and the sanctity of life. I'm excited to see your replies in the other threads here where people casually suggested bombing entire countries or killing random protesters lol

No wonder the cop murdered that bloke. Imagine a job where you serve these people lol.
Bloke? Who the fuck says “bloke”? You must be one of those foreigners who don’t know shit about America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back