Protesters blocks car, then one shoots the driver

Can you show video of these guy attacking anyone or burning down and looting shit??? Or even fucking up traffic?
If you can't shut the fuck up and bring some oranges to compare to other oranges

That wasn't the claim though.

The claim was "It's crazy the 2nd amendment proponents don't wear full face coverings to hide their identity at protests."

Clearly that's wrong.

Now whether or not they would shoot into a vehicle, we're not sure. Why not try to run one of them or their friends over and find out what they do?

That wasn't the claim though.

The claim was "It's crazy the 2nd amendment proponents don't wear full face coverings to hide their identity at protests."

Clearly that's wrong.

Now whether or not they would shoot into a vehicle, we're not sure. Why not try to run one of them or their friends over and find out what they do?

So you can't. Got it.

Funny how you are safer around a bunch of crazy white dudes with ar-15s than a bunch of coward little commie bitches

*whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh*

i wasn't doubting one's ability to GIS. i was pointing out your inability to comprehend the simple point you thought you were refuting, because you didn't bother to read the 2-lined post you replied to.

and btw, even with masks/etc, they're pretty easy to identify. it's not like black bloc.

ironic username strikes again.

You can identify these guys?

27361522-8232457-image-a-180_1587240884649.jpg

So you can't. Got it.

Funny how you are safer around a bunch of crazy white dudes with ar-15s than a bunch of coward little commie bitches

The one that got attacked by a skateboard in New Mexico killed someone.

Sorry bro but thats not how the law works. If you run over people protesting even if they dont have a permit you are the one who will be arrested. Why try to argue this?

If people aren't going to be arrested for controlling people's bodies on public property, their victims who run over these thugs shouldn't be arrested.

Because concealed carry holders don't mask themselves like ANTIFA terrorists and fire guns into car passenger windows. Also, cucks like that soyboy wouldn't meet the qualifications.

This hilarious refute of "how do you know" is such a strawman. How do we know the car wasn't empty and not really moving, it was the result of time space continuim which allowed the video to show something that didn't occur? Grasping for unbelievable what if's is cute.

Like I said you have no proof. I dont care what you THINK about it, unless you have proof your story doesnt hold up. And thats all it is, a story.

If people aren't going to be arrested for controlling people's bodies on public property, their victims who run over these thugs shouldn't be arrested.

Well too bad thats not how it works. The people being arrested are those who are going through protesters. He wants to do a cops job then he should join the force.

Looks like they were standing in each crosswalk purposely blocking traffic with signs. They all ran from the other 3 crosswalks to block even further.

Sure, I've seen protests take over an intersection betweens lights and hold up signs.

No one tried to drive through the people in the crosswalk though so no one got shot. After a couple minutes folks were on their way.

The Truck Driver never stopped...He kept going, sure it was like at 3mph but he kept going.....That's a big No-No against people.

Should he have gotten shot? No, and I hope the shooter gets arrested but at the same time the Driver is a dumbass who played a stupid game of trying to push ppl of his truck path at 3 mph.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

You can identify these guys?

27361522-8232457-image-a-180_1587240884649.jpg

1. if i wanted to, yeah... i probably could in a few minutes. there's this thing called the internet.
2. you missed the point. again. they're identifiable. ie: if one shoots someone and tries to flee, it'll be pretty damn obvious since they're all wearing different shit/carrying different guns. it's not like black bloc, which is designed to conceal criminals.

seriously, after i mocked your inability to read and then explained the point you missed because you didn't read... you doubled-down and STILL fucked up in the same manner?

irrational poster.

1. if i wanted to, yeah... i probably could in a few minutes. there's this thing called the internet.
2. you missed the point. again. they're identifiable. ie: if one shoots someone and tries to flee, it'll be pretty damn obvious since they're all wearing different shit/carrying different guns. it's not like black bloc, which is designed to conceal criminals.

seriously, after i mocked your inability to read and then explained the point you missed because you didn't read... you doubled-down and STILL fucked up in the same manner?

irrational poster.
<Dany07>

Guess he deserves the death sentence for honking while white.

If he just honked and kept his foot off the accelerator he'd be home with his family. I don't think anyone deserved to die here. That doesn't change the fact you shouldn't try to drive through a crosswalk populated by pedestrians.

Leftist protestor loses her mind when counter-protestor blocks her car. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DRIVE AROUND THE PARKING LOT".

The fact is if that shot did hit the driver and he died, they probably would be claiming self defense because the drive plowed though the crowd.

I don't know anything about this specific incident. But let's be clear.

Pedestrians even have right of way over motor vehicles under normal traffic conditions. If protesters are blocking a road no one in an automobile has the right to run them down. The car is, indeed, the equivalent of a deadly weapon.

Self-defense would be as warranted in such a situation as it would be if instead of using a car a person used a gun to fire into the crowd. Are you really going to claim that if a crowd of people were being shot at you would forbid any member of that crowd from returning fire?

You have so much hate for the movement you can't even keep your own code of ethics coherent.

Back