Protesters blocks car, then one shoots the driver

Wait... Are you conflating a masked terrorist holding an illegal gun to a licensed concealed and carry permit? No way that terrorist would have qualified. It's crazy the 2nd amendment proponents don't wear full face coverings to hide their identity at protests. They also don't shoot into cars from the side when they personally aren't in danger.

What about this guy protesting stay at home orders?

it cant be the majority.
I live in a liberal area. They are mostly just dumb and dont look any deeper than what CNN or the CBC tells them.
Posters in this thread and anyone who is still going to these ‘protests’ are loud garbage, though. They cant represent the entire left. People are stupid, stubborn, easily manipulated, but not pure evil for the most part.

yea, i live in a very liberal city too, Seattle. second only to maybe San Francisco in terms of political mental illness..

I wouldn't necessarily call them evil, but horribly misinformed, misguided, gullible and in many cases stupid.

It's their right.

5ea03a18e61f345ff8000b66

...are you seriously this illiterate? lolz @ you CONSTANTLY posting pics that prove someone ELSE'S claims that you appear to be attempting to mock.

how are the protestors concealing themselves, genius? oh, right. you didn't read.

Wait... Are you conflating a masked terrorist holding an illegal gun to a licensed concealed and carry permit? No way that terrorist would have qualified. It's crazy the 2nd amendment proponents don't wear full face coverings to hide their identity at protests. They also don't shoot into cars from the side when they personally aren't in danger.

How do you know he wasnt legally carrying? Wheres your proof?

...are you seriously this illiterate? lolz @ you CONSTANTLY posting pics that prove someone ELSE'S claims that you appear to be attempting to mock.

how are the protestors concealing themselves, genius? oh, right. you didn't read.

You mean like these guys at the same protest?

tkvai78om2t41.jpg

What about these guys?

27361522-8232457-image-a-180_1587240884649.jpg

Or these ones?

Screen-Shot-2020-04-21-at-9.16.12-AM.png

yea, i live in a very liberal city too, Seattle. second only to maybe San Francisco in terms of political mental illness..

I wouldn't necessarily call them evil, but horribly misinformed, misguided, gullible and in many cases stupid.
Im westcoast, too, but Canada. I have a feeling the whole westcoast is similar.

Seattle and Portland and San Fran and LA are the American cities that people from Vancouver, Kelowna and Victoria go to to feel at home abroad.

Oh yeah, most people fully conceal themselves and bring guns to an innocent protest.

You have no actual proof he was not legally carrying. He was also covering himself cause you know, this thing we have going on called Covid19

The driver was clearly attempting to murder peaceful protesters and they had a right to defend themselves

Arrest the driver

How do you know he wasnt legally carrying? Wheres your proof?
Because concealed carry holders don't mask themselves like ANTIFA terrorists and fire guns into car passenger windows. Also, cucks like that soyboy wouldn't meet the qualifications.

This hilarious refute of "how do you know" is such a strawman. How do we know the car wasn't empty and not really moving, it was the result of time space continuim which allowed the video to show something that didn't occur? Grasping for unbelievable what if's is cute.

I see a bunch of cars stopped as a group of protesters walk through a crosswalk and then the truck drives up and starts honking and tries to drive through them.

Why didn't he wait for the crosswalk to clear like the rest of the cars?

Guess he deserves the death sentence for honking while white.

You mean like these guys at the same protest?

*whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh*

i wasn't doubting one's ability to GIS. i was pointing out your inability to comprehend the simple point you thought you were refuting, because you didn't bother to read the 2-lined post you replied to.

and btw, even with masks/etc, they're pretty easy to identify. it's not like black bloc.

ironic username strikes again.

If you're blocking someone from going where he/she wants to go on public property or on property without the propety owner's permission, you are unjustly controlling another person's body. There's nothing wrong with harming such scum.

Sorry bro but thats not how the law works. If you run over people protesting even if they dont have a permit you are the one who will be arrested. Why try to argue this?

This leftist Antifa rat is going to get arrested, then he is going to get violated in the prison by the same people he is "protesting" for lol.
Or maybe he is going to get executed by the police. That would be also ok

Back