Protesters blocks car, then one shoots the driver

Yup, a case of George Zimmerman Stand your ground. The right wont like it when it is switched up to hurt their case though
How your pea brain sees any similarity to a masked anarchist blocking traffic and randomly firing a gun into a car is scary. Seek help, don’t breed and do the world a favor and stay in your mom’s basement and never come out

How your pea brain sees any similarity to a masked anarchist blocking traffic and randomly firing a gun into a car is scary. Seek help, don’t breed and do the world a favor and stay in your mom’s basement and never come out

Seems to me like the protest was a peaceful one till the guy in the truck came along. What are you seeing? Would you ever quit your whinning?

The guys truck was already blocked, they ran to try to deter him from running everyone over. Point is he should have taking another route instead of trying to be mister macho man.
They shouldn’t have tried to be Macho Ma’ams and block the street. Plenty of shoulders and sidewalks for these people to protest on. No one wants to wind up like Reginald Denny.

Oh come on now, I think @TheOneAboveAll3 looks good in double yellow. Maybe he can get the next level up and take a permanent vacation!!!

They shouldn’t have tried to be Macho Ma’ams and block the street. Plenty of shoulders and sidewalks for these people to protest on. No one wants to wind up like Reginald Denny.

Like I said it's not his job to try to disperse a group of protesters on the streets with his car. Leave that to the cops. You want to do a cops job then join the force, it is that easy.

This is actually the lowest I have ever viewed the opinions in this subforum.
I honestly didnt think anyone would defend this, nevermind plenty and not just defending but attacking the guy in the truck.
You guys are fucked up.

Seems to me like the protest was a peaceful one till the guy in the truck came along.
Oh yeah, most people fully conceal themselves and bring guns to an innocent protest.

People are all kinds of crazy, talking about both sides. I mean if the guy in the car knows there is a protest going on why would he try go through that protest? Seems like he wants to show how tough he is and protesters are just as dumb. Fuck both sides.
Fine people on both sides.

I honestly didnt think anyone would defend this, nevermind plenty and not just defending but attacking the guy in the truck.
You guys are fucked up.

Like I've been saying, our morals and ethics are very disparate from those on the left.

some liberals are okay, but the vast majority of them have a skewed sense of what morality is.

look at this thread, look at the child molesting in Minneapolis thread, and look at allllllllllllllllllllllllllll of the anti cop threads.

we are different from these people .

You guys are fucked up.

Come on dude, the guy was not innocent here. He could have easily have seen this protest a mile away and taken another route. His job is not to disperse a group of protesters.

People are all kinds of crazy, talking about both sides. I mean if the guy in the car knows there is a protest going on why would he try go through that protest? Seems like he wants to show how tough he is and protesters are just as dumb. Fuck both sides.

The "peaceful protesters" shoot an innocent person, but fuck him too?

<LikeReally5>

Like I said it's not his job to try to disperse a group of protesters on the streets with his car. Leave that to the cops. You want to do a cops job then join the force, it is that easy.

...what cops? when the cops aren't there because they're defunded/closed/ordered to stand down, then what? you can't argue something is only for police when the police are not there. i mean, you CAN... but it's stupid.

He could have easily have seen this protest a mile away and taken another route.

please prove how the driver saw this a mile away.

oh, right. you can't prove bullshit.

Do you have something against carry on laws? Thats very un-republican of you to say.....
Wait... Are you conflating a masked terrorist holding an illegal gun to a licensed concealed and carry permit? No way that terrorist would have qualified. It's crazy the 2nd amendment proponents don't wear full face coverings to hide their identity at protests. They also don't shoot into cars from the side when they personally aren't in danger.

Like I've been saying, our morals and ethics are very disparate from those on the left.

some liberals are okay, but the vast majority of them have a skewed sense of what morality is.

look at this thread, look at the child molesting in Minneapolis thread, and look at allllllllllllllllllllllllllll of the anti cop threads.

we are different from these people .
it cant be the majority.
I live in a liberal area. They are mostly just dumb and dont look any deeper than what CNN or the CBC tells them.
Posters in this thread and anyone who is still going to these ‘protests’ are loud garbage, though. They cant represent the entire left. People are stupid, stubborn, easily manipulated, but not pure evil for the most part.

Oh yeah, most people fully conceal themselves and bring guns to an innocent protest.

It's their right.

5ea03a18e61f345ff8000b66

You guys are fucked up.

Whats really annoying like I said is I used to live in Provo. It has one of the lowest crime rates in the country for a city that size and all it took was a bunch of far leftist soy boy cucks to almost give Provo it's first murder of the year.

Back