Protesters blocks car, then one shoots the driver

I see a bunch of cars stopped as a group of protesters walk through a crosswalk and then the truck drives up and starts honking and tries to drive through them.

Why didn't he wait for the crosswalk to clear like the rest of the cars?

the light was green?

this rambling, incoherent mess STILL does not prove your (clearly bullshit) claim of:

Youre boring me dude. Consider this my last post to you, I am tired of this ring around a rosie with you. Get back to me when you have something new to offer besides the same shit everytime. And lol at not understanding "Take the L like a man and move on". You sure are slow. LOL

Rioters? Should have went with Terrorist. Go big or go home Barteh.

There's definitely an argument to call BLM a terrorist organization but I prefer the rioters term. It's something sane people can't deny while you could have needless arguments about whether they are terrorists or not.

If you break into a gated community to threaten the people living there and you block streets, loot stores etc you're undeniably a rioter.

Never understood the blocking of cars... What's the goal? Of course these "protests" that involve blocking traffic have no idea why they're doing it and there is no desired goal aside from expressing their anger and confusion but what does it accomplish? You're risking your life for nothing!

Is the goal to force people to be subservient and obey? Force innocent people to comply? Seems so misguided...

Youre boring me dude. Consider this my last post to you, I am tired of this ring around a rosie with you. Get back to me when you have something new to offer besides the same shit everytime. And lol at not understanding "Take the L like a man and move on". You sure are slow. LOL

...so you can't prove ANY of your accusations and now you're announcing that you're running away.

modern leftists.

There's definitely an argument to call BLM a terrorist organization but I prefer the rioters term. It's something sane people can't deny while you could have needless arguments about whether they are terrorists or not.

If you break into a gated community to threaten the people living there and you block streets, loot stores etc you're undeniably a rioter.

LOL, I am a rioter? I have never even protested in my life but ok, whatever you say bud.

LOL, I am a rioter? I have never even protested in my life but ok, whatever you say bud.

If you block streets, threaten people, loot stores, break into gates communities then yes you're a rioter. However, I don't know you or what you do so why would I make a judgement on that?

Protests today are disorganized gatherings that the Democratic party takes advantage of for the purpose of campaigning. A major failing of today's "protests" are that they lack any form of leadership and organization. They can't deliver any clear message or demands, and they also can't dissociate themselves from bad actors who want to break the law in order to cause chaos. I don't think even a fraction of protesters support shooting at cars or rioting, but there's really no way to separate them because it's just a bunch of people on the street when it comes down to it.

Yup, a case of George Zimmerman Stand your ground. The right wont like it when it is switched up to hurt their case though

You realize this just makes a built in defense for hyped up nut that wants to run over the protester? They just have to say"after Reginald Denny and Provost Utah - I feared for my life your honor"

Look at how hate-filled these people are. This guy tries to tackle a dude to the ground for taking his sign down.

Meh, White people love virtue signaling in the name of minorities, especially to get likes and retweets on Twitter.

But we should at least be specific about who the people are, so we're not piling on to groups that had nothing to do with it. I think black people get enough criticism without also being roped in to the conversation when some white guys block traffic and shoot at a motorist.

I know (or at least i hope) half of them is trolling, but still impressive see some people show true colors without fear of reveal themselves as scum, what a wonderful society the west built

If you block streets, threaten people, loot stores, break into gates communities then yes you're a rioter. However, I don't know you or what you do so why would I make a judgement on that?

Misread that my fault

You realize this just makes a built in defense for hyped up nut that wants to run over the protester? They just have to say"after Reginald Denny and Provost Utah - I feared for my life your honor"

So all the pedestrian that shot this guy just has to say is "Charlottesville murder of a protester using a vehicle, I feared for my life your honor"

Look at how hate-filled these people are. This guy tries to tackle a dude to the ground for taking his sign down.

My fav parts are where he give him back his sunglasses and when he's about to show his blue belt jujitsu
{<jordan}

I missed this one from a few weeks ago. Very similar incident. A defense attorney shot a driver.

Back