Protester Run Over By Car, Shots Fired as Protesters Mark Two Year Anniversary of Mike Brown Death

jesus christ, the persecution complex of these BLM morons is absurd.

so some idiot stands in in the middle of a busy freeway, while it's dark, while wearing dark cloths and a driver doesn't see him and ends up hitting him. and without a second thought that it may be an accident they immediately think "they did that on purpose because we are black and they hate black people". then when the car circles back to try to help they start firing at the car.

this video reflects alot of the incidents blm people end up protesting. a black criminal ends up doing something stupid that costs him his life and then BLM runs in and tells everyone how it happened because he was black, instead of the fact he was a criminal.

no, this guy didn't hit because he was black. he got hit because he was a moron standing int he middle of the road at night and the drive didn't see him.

It was a girl and she did. She actually immediately stopped, and did an u-turn to come back. The mob charged her though, so she ran, and then they started shooting her.

God help us all.

That is all.

Driver of the car probably didn't see the guy. She could play the self defense game, too. She'd be justified of being in fear for her life when those punks decided to take out pistols and shoot at her.

I think the shooting came after she launched the guy about 50 yards so I'm not quite sure you can retroactively apply fear to a narrative.

I know you've got a clear axe to grind but at least pretend to be objective.

What is America coming to when a black man cannot stand in the middle of a freeway at night without getting hit by a car? Obviously, this is systemic racism.

This kid learned his lesson the hard way. I'm gonna give him a break cause he's probably in really bad shape right now. Honestly I hope he ends up ok.

Don't give him another break! He's probably got enough already.

Most likely the person driving the car should be charged unless they can prove they were in fear of their life or great bodily harm.

I'm going to guess it was the "protesters" firing at the hit and run driver.
She absolutely should not be charged. Maybe think twice about illegally stepping into traffic to play chicken. Nobody is cooler than physics. They were doing it all night and had already been chased off the road by police a few times.

The lady tried to pull over into a McDonald's parking lot, and that's when the protesters (it was a girl according to another protester) who first ran after the car firing at it, allegedly "trying to hit its tires". That's weird since it was 30sec after the guy got hit, and the lady had apparently pulled into the dead-end parking lot of her own volition. She could have sped off. Naturally, she did flee when they ran after her firing shots at her car.

Her story is consistent with the truth. She didn't knowingly hit the protester, and she undeniably is not the person at fault.

She absolutely should not be charged. Maybe think twice about illegally stepping into traffic to play chicken. Nobody is cooler than physics. They were doing it all night and had already been chased off the road by police a few times.

The lady tried to pull over into a McDonald's parking lot, and that's when the protesters (it was a girl according to another protester) who first ran after the car firing at it, allegedly "trying to hit its tires". That's weird since it was 30sec after the guy got hit, and the lady had apparently pulled into the dead-end parking lot of her own volition. She could have sped off. Naturally, she did flee when they ran after her firing shots at her car.

Her story is consistent with the truth. She didn't knowingly hit the protester, and she undeniably is not the person at fault.

Yea you are correct. I didn't have all the information at my first post.

Vzh1WtX.jpg

This never gets old!

These protestors seriously need to get some reflective gear. I have reflective material velcro'd to my helmet and sewn on my riding backpack, that way these horrible drivers in Hawaii don't have any excuse to get up on my ass and bumper check my CBR.

These protestors seriously need to get some reflective gear. I have reflective material velcro'd to my helmet and sewn on my riding backpack, that way these horrible drivers in Hawaii don't have any excuse to get up on my ass and bumper check my CBR.

more importantly, some reflective thinking.

Back