Crime Protester injured jumping off CHiPs cruiser; cruiser speeds away; L.A. seems to be a powder keg

Right? What did LAPD have to do with something that happened in Minneapolis. The cop that killed Floyd deserves to be in prison but you can’t blame cops thousands of miles away for what the four Minn cops did.

I just think rioting during a Pandemic is not very wise

You'll notice the lack of shaming on the MSM's part, for these folks gathering in large crowds.

Go to the beach and catch some sun - "Evil! Irresponsible idiots!"

Riot - *crickets*

Because people are stupid, they're fully invested in the victim narrative and guys like this low IQ individual are their preferred martyrs.

If you attack someone in a 3,000lb weapon this what you get.

lol your insane no way the cop should have stopped. Then there would be two injured people on the floor.

I'm out of likes but here ya go...

tenor.gif

It appears that the woman who posted the first video on Twitter who is trying to claim the cops ran the person over is also attacking the cops for driving away, saying they should have stopped to help because they were armed and thus had nothing to fear from the protesting kids attacking their cruiser.

A few other people are picking up on this line, that fully grown armed men in a police cruiser have nothing to fear from a mob of angry kids and were callous and inhuman for driving away instead of stopping... but isn't the logical conclusion of this line of thought is that the cops in the car had nothing to fear because the could have stopped their cars, used their firearms to deal with the imminent threat of the attacking mob, then get out and render medical aid to the one protester who KO'd himself jumping on a moving cop car?

Wouldn't a salvo of 9mm rounds and buckshot from 2 stationary cop cruisers into a group of BLM protesters at point blank range be a worse outcome than driving away? I thought one of the points of Black Lives Matter is that they want the cops to rely on their guns less, not more.

Well now you’re just making too much sense for America to handle. Let’s say that officer stops to help the kid, he gets surrounded and attacked by those protestors. He opens fire because he fears for his life (and justifiably so) then instead of “why didn’t he stop?” We get “he didn’t have to shoot”.

The bottom line is that LAPD didnt even know who George Lloyd was until two days ago and had nothing to do with what happened on Monday.

This is what Reginald Denny should have done. Good to see people in L.A. learning from his mistake

From the overhead angle it wasn't even that bad. You attack someone's car I'm not going to fault the driver for dipping out.

LOL @ the dumbass falling off the hood! He probably expected a much smoother landing!

LOL, I say!

Did the guy jump in front of the car?

Given the state of our country, I would not be at all surprised.

Yes, him and another jumped on the hood. The other jumped off more quickly. I doubt the guy who fell off was even hurt. I think he played hurt to make a statement.

This is so, so, so dumb. So dumb. Anyone that buys into this is a total idiot.

The same mental process that creates , “i hate every black guy because a black guy killed my grandpa” creates this.

A cop killed a black guy. Nobody disputes this. That cop should be punished, killed imo.

That doesnt translate to, “we are allowed to attack cops, and if someone pretends to get hurt after putting himself in front of a fleeing cruiser, the cops are to blame”

This is fucking ridiculous. If you are doing this, you are holding the people you have decided are lower than anything, man for man, to a standard infinitely higher than you are holding any other group.

This is, “i hate dad for not giving me the car keys” while still expecting meals, clothes, showers, sports, fishing weekends, everything without showing any respect.

Shameful. Embarrassingly stupid people buy into this, and no one else. Sit down and do some hard introspection if you think these cops are to blame.

Cliffs:
Rioters block 101 freeway
Rioters assault police car with lethal force
Cop drives away slowly to ensure nobody gets hurt
Idiot rioter falls off car at slow speed, stops moving
Second police car checks on safety of fallen rioter
Second police car violently attacked

Why would anyone want to be a cop??? The level of restraint shown here is insane. We are in a video game. Is the left just anarchists that want to destroy the nation?

Cliffs:
Rioters block 101 freeway
Rioters assault police car with lethal force
Cop drives away slowly to ensure nobody gets hurt
Idiot rioter falls off car at slow speed, stops moving
Second police car checks on safety of fallen rioter
Second police car violently attacked

Why would anyone want to be a cop??? The level of restraint shown here is insane. We are in a video game. Is the left just anarchists that want to destroy the nation?

yea, no freaking kidding

Yeah these people made me not care anymore what happens to them. Our economy is collapsing and these morons destroying more shit.

Hey they killed a black man! Let's destroy minority businesses!

Do you think the individual who fell off the police cruiser at 18 seconds was knocked unconscious or faking an injury?

This is what happens when you don’t discipline your children and don’t take responsibility for your actions. These people are raised and taught that their issues and problems are the result of others.
The irony is crazy. Judging all that wear a cop uniform by the actions of the few bad apples.

The claim that the good cops should oust the bad cops makes sense in that the few that were directly involved should be part of the solution. To imply cops everywhere who weren't directly part of an unwarranted action should immediately side with the media is insane. It's the same media that demonizes, lies and slanders cops daily.

Cops are demanded to not judge people based on the previous actions of others.

The irony is crazy. Judging all that wear a cop uniform by the actions of the few bad apples.

The claim that the good cops should oust the bad cops makes sense in that the few that were directly involved should be part of the solution. To imply cops everywhere who weren't directly part of an unwarranted action should immediately side with the media is insane. It's the same media that demonizes, lies and slanders cops daily.

The phrase is "A few bad apples spoil the barrel".

{<hhh]

There is a large part of the left that are anarchists types, they want to dismantle police outright and have ‘community policing’ where they would look out for themselves.

This is what happens when you don’t discipline your children and don’t take responsibility for your actions. These people are raised and taught that their issues and problems are the result of others.

Not all cops are that bad.

Back