Protein Pancake and other extremely satiating foods

Sarumyan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Here is my recipe:

Step 1: heat up the pan.
Step 2: Mix whey and egg whites (3 scoops vs 1 cup for me)
Step 3: Pour liquid on the pan and cook until ready.
Optional: Add peanut butter or whatever you want on the pancake.

Cooking time: ~3-4 minutes.

Nutrition: ~470 calories, ~90 grams of protein, ~5-9 grams of carbs, ~2-3 grams of fat.

Taste: Tastes like chocolate sponge, but it is eatable. The best thing - it is one of the most satiating foods I have ever tried.

Any other cool recipes for low-calorie/high satiation foods?

1 scoop chocolate cookie whey, 1 teaspoon baking powder, dash of salt, 2 packets of truvia, 1 half cup of cooked steel cut oats, 2 whole eggs, and a 1/4 cup of unsweetened soy milk.

Mix in a bowl then pour onto skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, should be enough batter for 3 medium sized pancakes. Leave each for 2-3 mins then flip. Smear pancakes with smuckers all natural pb, polaner sugar free strawberry jam, and F A G E 0% fat greek yogurt. Then dice up some strawberries and bananas to throw on top.

Eat alongside 2 strips of turkey bacon cooked with 2 whole eggs, and half a grilled chicken breast.

Eat the chicken, eggs and bacon bite for bite with the pancakes to maximize digestive efficiency.

Breakfast, 30 mins prep.

Enjoy

3 cups milk, 2 packages sugar free instant pudding mix, 2 scoops protein powder

make sure the milk is cold, mix for 3-5 minutes, let set in the fridge for 5-10 minutes. Good stuff. Not so much satiating for hunger as it is for a sweet fix.

My chick eats protein pancakes every morning but with a different recipe. Her's has you soak some oats in the egg whites, add some almond extract, salt, protein powder and baking powder. She loves them, but personally I can't stand them. Texture of a sponge and they feel like a brick in my gut.

I prefer my own protein pancake recipe. tastes way better and has better texture than any whey variation. Just cook it slower than a normal pancake

1/2 cup low fat (or not) cottage cheese
1/2 cup oatmeal
2 eggs
1/2 t baking soda
1 packet splenda, or 2t sugar
1 or 2 drops vanilla extract
optional dash of cinnamon

Preferably mix in a blender to get to batter like consistency, or be violent with a fork/whisk

440 cals, 19g fat, 36g carbs, 31g protein

May not have as good of macros as some of the other varieties in here, but I absolutely guarantee it is the best tasting and textured.

I add peanut butter if I want a big ass breakfast, or I add sugar free pancake syrup for the more classic taste. I'll cook some sliced ham alongside it as well for a touch more protein and because I love breakfast meats

Are you people on a diet or something?
What's with the low fat low sugar or no sugar deal?
At least use real ingredients like flour, the hell with the supplements you princesses.

Mix two eggs, brown rice flour, coconut milk and coconut oil to obtain desired texture and cook that shit until it's ready to eat.

Are you people on a diet or something?
What's with the low fat low sugar or no sugar deal?
At least use real ingredients like flour, the hell with the supplements you princesses.

Mix two eggs, brown rice flour, coconut milk and coconut oil to obtain desired texture and cook that shit until it's ready to eat.

px5sTq1h.jpg

Its 23:49 and voices in my head say dont eat carps after 6. But i knew i wouldnt be able to sleep without a bon vivant meal in my stomach so i went ahead and made pancakes with fattiest ingredients i could find and added double serving of sugars (banana and maple sizzup). Welcome to the grind.

Last edited:
that's not a pancake, that's an ommelette protein shake hybrid.

I make pancakes sortof like this:
2 eggs
half a cup of oatmeal
banana
peanutbutter
baking soda
cottage cheese or yoghurt (amount according to get the right texture)

blend, bake, dust it a bit with cinnamon powder on top, and then eat with maple syrup. If I don't eat it with maple syrup I usually add stevia and a bit of sugar to the pancake.

Just drink a protein shake along with it. Protein supplements don't belong in pancakes or any food.

^ Don't get the raging here lol, it is just a cool way to make your whey way more satiating.

Protein powder is quite versatile and there are a lot of recipes out there to use it in carb free meals.

^ Don't get the raging here lol, it is just a cool way to make your whey way more satiating.

Protein powder is quite versatile and there are a lot of recipes out there to use it in carb free meals.

Protein fluff is about the most satiating thing you can make with whey or casein. Just google it for a thousand different variations.

Just drink a protein shake along with it. Protein supplements don't belong in pancakes or any food.

Do explain the bible of protein shakes to us, exalted one.
I don't recall ever seeing anything that states "Warning, do not mix protein powder with other food, others may judge you" stickers anywhere.

My protein pancake recipe:

Mix 2 lbs of raw bison with 4 oz of sharp cheddar, roasted garlic, minced raw onion, bbq sauce, and sriracha. Salt and pepper as needed.

Form the mixture into protein pancakes. For best results cook pancakes on the grill, 2-3 minutes per side.

1 egg, 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract, 1/4 cup milk, 30grams coconut flour, 30 grams greek yogurt, 15 grams coco powder, 1/4 tsp of baking powder, 15 grams of whey.

Top with 80% dark cocoa bakers chocolate after first flip, strawberries on the side. Its redic good.

Back