Protein or Beer? a.k.a. most important thread of the year

i wish i could do that, i just loved blazin so much, i had to quit, it was bad for a person like me, every blue moon ill blaze on the weekend but i dont hook sacks anymore, that's dope u train with jeff curran too, i hope he gets back to winning, i love watching him fight

So every time you drink a blue moon you smoke some weed? Personally I dont drink beer after training but once friday eve comes around thats a different story.

Eat/drink some protien. Smoke a joint and drink a beer.

So every time you drink a blue moon you smoke some weed? Personally I dont drink beer after training but once friday eve comes around thats a different story.

blue moon, haha, i do like a good wheat beer

Well, it really depends what your goals are, and if you stop at one beer, two beers, or eight beers (and what kind of beer we're talking about). If you can enjoy just one beer, why not both that and the protein shake? I know I'd take recovery drinks right after class, but if I'm in the mood for a beer, it's after I've gotten home, cleaned up, etc. Given how far I live from my school, that's a good hour separation.

Coconut juice is the best thing I've come across for after training beverage.

Coconut juice is the best thing I've come across for after training beverage.

This. Tried some in NYC and it was great, now I buy some here especially the VitaCoco. I have seen Ryan Hall and Rafael Mendes drink it after comps too.

20092251554560.vita_coco_acai.bmp

sierra nevada is pretty intense beer.
i like it! :icon_chee

You've been drinking Bud Light too long brutha' if you think Sierra Nevada is "intense"!

After a two hour class... I know I should have the protein... But I often go for the beer. How 'bout you?

Peace

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale!!

LOVE me some SNAle. Used to get it on campus at UCSB...20 years ago. When I brew I specifically look for recipes with Cascade hops in them due to the memories that Sierra Nevada has instilled in me. One of the few beers I can actually identify without tasting, simply from the smell of those wonderful Cascades.

LOVE me some SNAle. Used to get it on campus at UCSB...20 years ago. When I brew I specifically look for recipes with Cascade hops in them due to the memories that Sierra Nevada has instilled in me. One of the few beers I can actually identify without tasting, simply from the smell of those wonderful Cascades.

I know what you mean. Sierra Nevada is very unique - many similar but none just like it. Even I can ID it just with my nose.

For more intense I will have their Torpedo or Arrogant Bastard

Also: grew up in SB.

Peace

Back