protech and protekt difference?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by namdogg59, Aug 4, 2010.

1. namdogg59

namdogg59 Yellow Belt

I've been searching the forums for mouthguard reviews, because I'm in search of a custom mouthguard. I see reviews for protech mouthguards, but when I try to google it, it seems the protech brand only makes mouthguards for those that grind their teeth at night. Did protech change their name to protekt?

Protekt actually makes mouthguards for sports, including mma and bjj.

2. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

protech(Tom) used to make mouthguards for bjj/mma/mt until they suddenly stopped and left a host of unhappy customers.Up until that point they had a great product.Whether the name Protech is used by a new company I don't know.

3. Zambonipilot

Zambonipilot White Belt

I believe that pro-teckt is sportsguard laboratories and I also believe that is who makes most of the fight Dr.'s mouthguards. I could be wrong about the last part. The reviews on protech are old and they are no longer in business

4. namdogg59

namdogg59 Yellow Belt

Oh thanks, I see. I thought they changed their name up a bit or something. I just ordered a pro-tekt mouthguard, hopefully the impression kits come soon.