Prospect to watch on Saturday: Nasrat Haqparast

Good call. He absolutely rekt that idiot.

Wow, he not only looks like kelvin but fights like him too, very smart footwork and bloody good hands, i'll definately be watching his progress

diakese is the better prospect.
tenor.gif

Great thread...bet you're relieved you didn't have to edit... just kidding :)

Good prospect OP, prediction confirmed with a Shertarded Accuracy of 94% (A+ level prediction) with no modifications.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Now the question is, who do you think will win Shogun Vs Smith?

You have a chance to travel back into the depths and join us fellow Shertards, Exile.. Now is your chance to to absolve, you must fill the jar full of your bloodlusted predictions, only then will you be fully absolved!

Join us, rise to the highest depths of Shertardness, the one true goal. The only goal.

The Just Bleed God awaits.

8rWSPVW.gif

demi-lovato-15.gif

Good prospect OP, prediction confirmed with a Shertarded Accuracy of 94% (A+ level prediction) with no modifications.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Now the question is, who do you think will win Shogun Vs Smith?

You have a chance to travel back into the depths and join us fellow Shertards, Exile.. Now is your chance to to absolve, you must fill the jar full of your bloodlusted predictions, only then will you be fully absolved!

Join us, rise to the highest depths of Shertardness, the one true goal. The only goal.

The Just Bleed God awaits.

8rWSPVW.gif

demi-lovato-15.gif
Smith by TKO

Wtf thats Gastelum

That fight was awesome. He's talented for sure. Reminded me of a mini Kelvin Gastelum in there. The karma he put on Diakase made the card worthwhile.

Good to see Afghanistan have got their cloning centres operational. Gastelum was a good choice.

kelvin-gastelum-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-at-picture-id583768996

Screenshot_20180722-222956.jpg

I think this kid is for real.
Only 22 years old.
Trains at Kings MMA/Tristar Gym
Reminds me Kelvin Gastelum. He even looks like Gastelum. Sharp jab cross combo. Quick hands. Good cardio.
Was impressed how much of a fight he gave to veteran in Marcin Held. I think this was short notice fight for him too.
I'm not giving out a prediction here but I think this kid has good chance to send Marc Bumkese to Bellator.
On his way to UFC gold.
Can't wait to see this kid so something spectacular inside the Octagon. Only 2 days away

Nasrat bless.

nasrat-haqparast.jpg
Good call TS. He looked good.

Beautiful fight. Hard, smart and humble fighter.
Him and Siyar Baharduzada represent Afghanistan is great

A non savage bump this time
<mma4>

Back