Prospect fight that NEEDS to happen

Willy Knuckles

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ryan Hall vs Kron Gracie needs to happen.
2 high level grapplers who are at least willing to strike. Would be interesting to see who would win this one.

2 high level grapplers who are at least willing to strike. Would be interesting to see who would win this one.

Yes and no. Usually we agree. But i think kron really needs a warm up win, and to change his game plan and get back in there with cub. Ryan hall just needs a top 10 fight, against anyone to showcase his skill set and decide whether or not he is a title contender.

If they were to fight, i think ryan hall picks him apart from the outside with kicks and straight hands and their ground strategies effectively cancel each other out. Small chance of a flash sub or flash ko

Hall kicks his head off. Gracie's best win is super old Kawajiri. Thats it.

Hall kicks his head off. Gracie's best win is super old Kawajiri. Thats it.
Yeah but he only has 6 fights. His Cacares win wasn't amazing but he did look good in that fight as well. I think the jump up to fighting Cub this early was an EXTREMELY difficult test, that made him look a lot worse than he really is. Hall looked good on the feet in his last fight, but Elkins is EXTREMELY hittable, might have made his stand up look better than it really is. Curious to see who would initiate the grappling exchanges

Yes and no. Usually we agree. But i think kron really needs a warm up win, and to change his game plan and get back in there with cub. Ryan hall just needs a top 10 fight, against anyone to showcase his skill set and decide whether or not he is a title contender.

If they were to fight, i think ryan hall picks him apart from the outside with kicks and straight hands and their ground strategies effectively cancel each other out. Small chance of a flash sub or flash ko
Hall needs a top 10 guy. Most of them are ducking but Stephens and Moicano are coming off multiple losses so hopefully the matchmakers can make it happen.

Hall needs a top 10 guy. Most of them are ducking but Stephens and Moicano are coming off multiple losses so hopefully the matchmakers can make it happen.
Who do you think he should fight in the top 10? Most are already booked. Think he can beat Stephens?

Not exactly accurate to say Hall is "WILLING" to strike.
OrganicSandyDeer-max-1mb.gif

1-13.gif

Who do you think he should fight in the top 10? Most are already booked. Think he can beat Stephens?
Idk if he can beat Stephens but I think it'd be a good test. Him vs. Yair would be entertaining too, but that boy is way entitled. Moicano's also been out for a while (prob best for his health after his recent losses) and imo he and Stephens need to be fighting top 15 guys since they're not sniffing a title anytime soon.

Idk if he can beat Stephens but I think it'd be a good test. Him vs. Yair would be entertaining too, but that boy is way entitled. Moicano's also been out for a while (prob best for his health after his recent losses) and imo he and Stephens need to be fighting top 15 guys since they're not sniffing a title anytime soon.
Yeah. Yair fight is probably too far up the rankings for him. If he gets a top 10 fight it'll either be katter or Stephens. Him vs Burgos, who's no.11, would be interesting too.

Back