[Pros Picks] Cain vs. JDS 3 [Hendricks, Pettis, Davis, Edgar, Lauzon, Hardy, Schaub]

pro picks mean nothing.
I bet on JDS the first time and on Cain in the second one.
It's very close so whoever is the underdog has value in a bet.

I think JDS will win this one.
Many say that Cain dominated last time and he would do it this time too.
But he was nowhere near close to taking him down at first. Then in a punching exchange he caught JDS with a huge shot. It could've easily been a KO right there but JDS had a great chin, however he didn't recover till the end of the fight.
In those punching exchanges JDS will catch him more often than he gets caught.

Imo both victories were equally impressive...a big shot by each fighter in a punching exchange won each of them the fight.
Also Cain had some trouble taking Silva down in the last fight, it only happened after he dropped him with a punch.
And in punching exchanges as I've said we should consider JDS the favorite.

Cain. He's the more well rounded, superior fighter.

Americans supporting the american fighter. It's funny, because when brazilians pick the brazilian fighter everyone makes a big deal of that.

Cigano got this one(meaning I'm giving him a 51% chance of winning).

Cain by UD again.

I thought Arianny was going to give a prediction for a second.

pro picks mean nothing.
I bet on JDS the first time and on Cain in the second one.
It's very close so whoever is the underdog has value in a bet.

I think JDS will win this one.
Many say that Cain dominated last time and he would do it this time too.
But he was nowhere near close to taking him down at first. Then in a punching exchange he caught JDS with a huge shot. It could've easily been a KO right there but JDS had a great chin, however he didn't recover till the end of the fight.
In those punching exchanges JDS will catch him more often than he gets caught.

Imo both victories were equally impressive...a big shot by each fighter in a punching exchange won each of them the fight.
Also Cain had some trouble taking Silva down in the last fight, it only happened after he dropped him with a punch.
And in punching exchanges as I've said we should consider JDS the favorite.

Agree with everything. I pick JDS to win the third after having picked Cain the first two times

Back