Pros Pick Khabib vs Conor

I was gonna say I’m a pro Sherdog poster. I pick Conor. What do these fighters know? We’re the real geniuses. We’re educated in literally everything, too.

I pick Diaz
Since Khabib won't make it to the fight

I pick Diaz
Since Khabib won't make it to the fight

That’s very possible since Khabib is built like a smart car. Then Dana strips Khabib and hands the belt to Conor.

For all the doubters. If Conor wins this it won't be one of his biggest wins by any stretch.
Lmao. Really, compared to what? 2 week Mendes? Nate Diaz? Overrated Eddie? A green Holloway? 26-0. If Conor knocks out Khabib, it’s easily his best or second best win. Right up there with Aldo.

Lmao. Really, compared to what? 2 week Mendes? Nate Diaz? Overrated Eddie? A green Holloway? 26-0. If Conor knocks out Khabib, it’s easily his best or second best win. Right up there with Aldo.

Fighters get big wins against guys on short notice all the time but the only time it's brought up is when Conor beat Chad Mendes.

Eddie wasn't overrated, he isn't quite a technician in the striking department but he's one of the best brawlers I've seen in the UFC and he's a monster up against the fence.

Neither Conor or Max were peaking when they fought.

Nate Diaz is a tough volume fighter with some of the best boxing in the ufc and is a stylistic nightmare for Conor who barely edged the rematch.

Back