Props to Florian...

Jusges have been penalizing people lately for not fighting. They did it in this fight. Pearson ran for 3 rounds and even though he landed more they scored it for the fighter trying to fight

You must not have watched the fight. Pearson was the man moving forward all night not Diego. Saying Pearson wasn't trying to fight is just admitting stupidity.

but it is an opinion

You're just plain wrong, this fight wasn't close at all, this isn't a close fight where everyone has an opinion, anyone who thinks Diego won against kampmann, gomi and Pearson, or aaaannnyyy of those fights, should never judge a fight, just stick to watching. If you truly think Diego won last night or anyone. You're stupid. Plain and simple.

You're just plain wrong, this fight wasn't close at all, this isn't a close fight where everyone has an opinion, anyone who thinks Diego won against kampmann, gomi and Pearson, or aaaannnyyy of those fights, should never judge a fight, just stick to watching. If you truly think Diego won last night or anyone. You're stupid. Plain and simple.

C'mon, keep the bashing focused on the judges.

That said, this really isn't the first time Sanchez has swayed a BS decision by swinging wildly and saying "HI-YAH!" when he misses. His holier than thou outlook after winning a BS decision doesn't help either... every time he's been handed an outright robbery, he truly honestly thinks it was part of some divine plan in his favor. I used to be such a Sanchez fan, too...

I remember posting in the PBP 'in b4 Pearson gets robbed' just to screw around... no way in hell did I think he actually would end up getting robbed like that. I'm gutted for the guy; I may be a fan of Diego, but that's the kind of robbery that makes people give up on MMA.

Definitely, I was shocked that he was honest.. very unlike him.

Jusges have been penalizing people lately for not fighting. They did it in this fight. Pearson ran for 3 rounds and even though he landed more they scored it for the fighter trying to fight

And yet Sean Strickland just beat Luke Barnatt by running away. And he didn't even outstrike him.

Judges are bad, period.

I first read the comments on here and then watched the fight so I was under the impression that it was gonna be the heist of the century... I do think it was a bad call and pearson should've won but no way in hell it was a robbery, it was a bad decision, it wasn't that one sided of a fight

That makes no sense at all even by the twisted logic you mentioned in your post, so I'm assuming you're trolling 1/10.

I first read the comments on here and then watched the fight so I was under the impression that it was gonna be the heist of the century... I do think it was a bad call and pearson should've won but no way in hell it was a robbery, it was a bad decision, it wasn't that one sided of a fight

Diego landed nothing, got dropped and bloodied up, his most attacking move was smiling after being punched in the face. He did nothing at all to even come close to winning.

Diego landed nothing, got dropped and bloodied up, his most attacking move was smiling after being punched in the face. He did nothing at all to even come close to winning.

Thats the thing. Diego landed NOTHING. N O T H I N G !

I would like to see those judges, with straight faces, argue how he won that fight? Really.

I agree, just saying it wasn't the worst of all time like people are making it out to be

Kenny had to know how bad he would've looked not saying it. It boost his credibility to tell it like it is.

Well Kenny is one of few guys there with working brain..

Back