Props to Florian...

Snarf86

White Belt
Reaction score
...for being adamant in how much of a robbery that was, despite the home-crowd's approval. Instead of staying safe and adding "in my opinion" to his assessment of the Pearson/Sanchez decision, he threw professional caution to the wind and straight up called these BS judges out on live broadcast.

Good for him, I hope it starts a trend. Calls that need to be called out as facts, not opinions.

Worst decision ever. I was telling my sister that Diego got his ass whooped but I hope Diego wins a robbery, I didn't think they were actually gonna give it to him lol oh well.

I was happy for a bit when he got the decision but starting feeling bad for Pearson cuz he clearly won that fight.

Jusges have been penalizing people lately for not fighting. They did it in this fight. Pearson ran for 3 rounds and even though he landed more they scored it for the fighter trying to fight

Yup. He could teach Joe a thing or two. That's how you do it, balls out call out.

Diego should be in prison after a heist like that.

All I could think while watching this fight was how sad I was for him that he was completely ineffective and powerless. And I want to like the guy. I was thinking, Man, Diego just needs to retire.

Yes, big ups to Kenny for stating the painfully obvious. At least someone was doing their job.

Best part, Diego dropping to his knees after decision, yelling: THANK YOU FATHER GOD! THANK YOU JESUS!

This "win" will take years off his life.

Diego should be in prison after a heist like that.

All I could think while watching this fight was how sad I was for him that he was completely ineffective and powerless. And I want to like the guy. I was thinking, Man, Diego just needs to retire.

Yes, big ups to Kenny for stating the painfully obvious. At least someone was doing their job.

Best part, Diego dropping to his knees after decision, yelling: THANK YOU FATHER GOD! THANK YOU JESUS!

This "win" will take years off his life.
judges fault tho

Jusges have been penalizing people lately for not fighting. They did it in this fight. Pearson ran for 3 rounds and even though he landed more they scored it for the fighter trying to fight

You can't be serious

Kenny needs to settle this with Diego inside the cage.

You're right, we should give Kenny props for being honest.

So i'm at the mall, getting some coffee on my break. Lose track of time and have to rush back. See Kenny and one of his bros. I'm like "Yo whaddup Kenny". He squints his eyes, and slows down like "damn, picture and story time i guess", but i just kept walking. He was like "oh hey man". We both threw waving hands and went about our day.

...for being adamant in how much of a robbery that was, despite the home-crowd's approval. Instead of staying safe and adding "in my opinion" to his assessment of the Pearson/Sanchez decision, he threw professional caution to the wind and straight up called these BS judges out on live broadcast.

Good for him, I hope it starts a trend. Calls that need to be called out as facts, not opinions.

but it is an opinion

Keep the sport legitimate. Tell it like it is. :icon_chee

So i'm at the mall, getting some coffee on my break. Lose track of time and have to rush back. See Kenny and one of his bros. I'm like "Yo whaddup Kenny". He squints his eyes, and slows down like "damn, picture and story time i guess", but i just kept walking. He was like "oh hey man". We both threw waving hands and went about our day.
You're not in a cringe thread dude

Florian is just holding a grudge from the time Diego stomped him in the TUF finale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back