Props to Daniel Cormier

DC didn't desrve the TS nor the win. Fake doublechamp like CMG he will lose like him

Againq, completely missing the immediate rematch being completely undeserved part. As in if you get 1punch KTFO'd in the first like Aldo and stipe you do not deserve an immediate rematch no matter how much you cry and whine like a bitch on Twitter
If it would've only been a fair fight yes you'd be right . But Struve style , no way. Fake
Comparing with Aldo is LOL. Stiepe was winning until the eyepoke

I've seen many complain about DC accepting the Brock fight instead of giving Stipe a rematch.

What now?

:meow:

He just accepted the number 1 toughest matchup possible at HW. Very risky fight for a guy on the verge of retirement.

Where the haters at?
Are you serious? Really? He is only fighting Stipe because UFC's pressure and nothing more, fighting Stipe again is the MININUM he would have done. He tried Brock until the end and got fucked, this is the only way for him. This is what he got at the end of the day and you, joker, are trying to transform him into a hero, a real warrior? Stop with the bullshit. He is that coward one who throws coconuts behind the bushes when no one is watching, always was. And now he will be indoctrinated by Stipe easily. Be ready to be here when he gets KTFO.

Last edited:
You carry around stipes jock strap or what?
Nobody cares about my opinion on DC, but you came back for seconds...

If you're going to be a Cain and DC nut hugger you may want to come up with a insult. Your boy fighting Brock was an embarrassing move on his part.

Hope this helps

Awe baby cakes you mad? It’s ok stipe will get ktfo again against DC
Speaking of knockouts
WellwornSardonicIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif
FantasticPinkGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

Obviously he did deserve it because he knocked Miocic out within one round

He eypoKedOut Miocic 1 st rnd. Win via EPKO. Great ninja champ :)))))
There are some videos about DC training that eyepunch. ;-)

Many say DC has not much to win . Wrong !! He has enough cash and can do even more , everything and most important according to his words, is to become a real champ (for the first time). If he can really beat SM now everybody will congratulate him and believe he is a true champion . But no cheating ! Stiepe will give his best and DC too so it will be a war that means the show we want.
LHW belt means nothing after picoJJ double ultimate-destruction when nobody believs he could ever win against him.

Yet I kinda like and appreciate Cormier and even give him 50/50 chance to win against SM. And yes , agreed, props to him for accepting this fight. Thanks DC for fighting hard and clean for us :)) and good luck to both of you !
Very excited to watch it and hope both of them get a fair payment

Last edited:
He eypoKedOut Miocic 1 st rnd. Win via EPKO. Great ninja champ :)))))
There are some videos about DC training that eyepunch. ;-)

Many say DC has not much to win . Wrong !! He has enough cash and can do even more , everything and most important according to his words, is to become a real champ (for the first time). If he can really beat SM now everybody will congratulate him and believe he is a true champion . But no cheating ! Stiepe will give his best and DC too so it will be a war that means the show we want.
LHW belt means nothing after picoJJ double ultimate-destruction when nobody believs he could ever win against him.

Yet I kinda like and appreciate Cormier and even give him 50/50 chance to win against SM. And yes , agreed, props to him for accepting this fight. Thanks DC for fighting hard and clean for us :)) and good luck to both of you !
Very excited to watch it and hope both of them get a fair payment
b61.gif

Stipe Miocic

Do you really think DC needs a payday? He's very well off and has plenty of job opportunities with the UFC. Not to mention the WWE who have reached out to him for a possible commentary position.

He could have easily road off into the sunset.
needs a payday... no. wants a payday.. absolutely

Nobody cares about my opinion on DC, but you came back for seconds...

If you're going to be a Cain and DC nut hugger you may want to come up with a insult. Your boy fighting Brock was an embarrassing move on his part.
Awe you butt hurt mijo it’s ok I’ll make sure DC knocks stipes cry baby ass out in the 1st round again!

Hope this helps

DC didnt have a choice, cause Lesnar retired, Jones vs Santos and JDS vs Ngannou was already confirmed. Reem beat Oleinik instead of Volkov so only Miocic was available for DC in this year.

Miocic was very lucky because Lesnar retired. In the scenario that DC fights Brock next Stipe would never fight for the title being salty before winning at least 1 not title fight.
I would say it was bad tactic for Stipe cause he made huge risk, he didnt earn any money since DC loss but he was very lucky and he have a good chance to knock DC out.

If Cormier KO's Stipe again, I say He does another quick turnaround and fights Overeem to match Stipe's 3 title defenses, then ride off to the Sunset as the undisputed G.O.A.T. Miocic fans will finally wipe their tears away.

DC didnt have a choice, cause Lesnar retired, Jones vs Santos and JDS vs Ngannou was already confirmed. Reem beat Oleinik instead of Volkov so only Miocic was available for DC in this year.

Miocic was very lucky because Lesnar retired. In the scenario that DC fights Brock next Stipe would never fight for the title being salty before winning at least 1 not title fight.
I would say it was bad tactic for Stipe cause he made huge risk, he didnt earn any money since DC loss but he was very lucky and he have a good chance to knock DC out.

Lesnar was never an option he has more juice than blood

If Cormier KO's Stipe again, I say He does another quick turnaround and fights Overeem to match Stipe's 3 title defenses, then ride off to the Sunset as the undisputed G.O.A.T. Miocic fans will finally wipe their tears away.

100% Right

Back