Props to Daniel Cormier

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've seen many complain about DC accepting the Brock fight instead of giving Stipe a rematch.

What now?

:meow:

He just accepted the number 1 toughest matchup possible at HW. Very risky fight for a guy on the verge of retirement.

Where the haters at?

I've seen many complain about the fact DC accepted the Brock fight that was offered to him instead of giving Stipe a rematch.

What now?

He just accepted the number 1 toughest matchup possible at HW. Very risky fight for a guy on the verge of retirement.

Where the haters at?

Meh

Who else were they going to give him.

The Brock fight is off and he wants a payday, so must take the guy he's been feverishly avoiding.

You think that gallant?

He’s going to do with his belt what you have yet to do with your virginity.

I don't knock him for wanting the bigger name / payday... But now we have a legit fight... Just hope Stipe has trained as much as he campaigned for this rematch...

Don't blame DC for wanting the $$$ Brock Lesnar $$$ fight. Now that it's off, we get to see a real fight. All good...

Last edited:
I've seen many complain about DC accepting the Brock fight instead of giving Stipe a rematch.

What now?

Where the haters at?
He had no choice stop it.

Who’s he fighting?
Stipe Miocic

Meh

The Brock fight is off and he wants a payday, so must take the guy he's been feverishly avoiding.

You think that galant?
Do you really think DC needs a payday? He's very well off and has plenty of job opportunities with the UFC. Not to mention the WWE who have reached out to him for a possible commentary position.

He could have easily road off into the sunset.

Well, now that Brock's out, he accepted the only other option. So...good job?

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

War DC stipe doesn't deserve shit for sitting on the sidelines but who else is there?

What now?

Where the haters at?

Kind of like Woodley accepted that first Wonderboy fight, right?

Worse... Woodley wasn’t allowed to duck that long.

Come on.

Stipe Miocic

Do you really think DC needs a payday? He's very well off and has plenty of job opportunities with the UFC. Not to mention the WWE who have reached out to him for a possible commentary position.

He could have easily road off into the sunset.

I said WANTS. WANTS.

And what, he gon walk from a couple mill? Nah son.

DCs confidence is scary he's definitely convinced he can beat anyone in the world but Jones
and so far he's right

qr90yslg574e59100a967671406132_500x270.gif

Kind of like Woodley accepted that first Wonderboy fight, right?

Come on.
How was Woodley's situation anything similar to DC's?

Your posts are getting worse and worse.

Last edited:
Meh

You think that gallant?

He just wants to get paid.

You think he's scared of someone he already singed up to fight and already KO'd in the first round in his first HW fight?

Still a 50-50 fight but DCs confidence gotta be high.

Nah boi he deserve it FOR BEING THE GREATEST EVER UFC HW

I wont dispute his amazing run but getting first round KTFO'D means you go back to the pile, take a #1 contender fight atleast. Aldo is the FW GOAT with a way better defense record and he got left in the dust.

Past performance doesn't guarantee future results. Not that roidmonkey bork deserved a fight EVER but it woulda been nice to see DC get a payday.

Stipe beat the two guys fighting for the #1 contender spot with ease. This was a no brainer

Back