Proper Place for my photos?

Alaskantkdkid

Green Belt
Reaction score
I was wanting to post some of my photographs I have taken of some local MMA and wasn't sure which forum would be most appropriate. I'm not sure if there even is an appropriate forum.

Thanks.

I would say Contenders personally, but others might say Pictures and Multimedia forum.

I would say Contenders personally, but others might say Pictures and Multimedia forum.

See I don't think it's pictures because it says that those are for Sherdog pictures but I will wait for more replies.

Yeah this is why my first thought was the Contenders.

The Contenders: Worldwide MMA: This is the place for all non-UFC (WEC/Pride) events, including Strikeforce, Affliction, HDNet Fights ,Cage Rage, KOTC, ROTR, Shooto, and the like.

Just add a little bit about the show, who was fighting and stuff to go along with the photos.

You could probably make a personal photo album, then refer ppl there.

I'd tell you where to put them but fear another "show tunes" demand. I am building puters and WILL NOT be checking this thread for at least 11 minutes.

You could probably make a personal photo album, then refer ppl there.

This is what I was planing to do, but I wasn't sure which forum would be the proper place to post it. I have been thinking it over and Contenders seems appropriate.

Yeah this is why my first thought was the Contenders.

Just add a little bit about the show, who was fighting and stuff to go along with the photos.

Great choice for a MOD. What forum?

Back