Proper gif/clip of the whole staredown

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
Gif is large so be patient or click on gfy link http://gfycat.com/AlertFrayedChameleon#
AlertFrayedChameleon.gif

FOX Sports 1 blocked out that middle finger but I think they were alittle bit late :icon_chee

Love it. The goat is a huge fw. Can't wait for the Aldo fight.

I like my staredown better;

6ZsIHWb.gif

Had an elaborate one put together for when Siver knocked that kid out. But he didn't, so I switched it around a bit.

Siver was right

Conor been taling shite, and acted like an ass at the weighins, slapping his hand.

Aldo is going to kick Connors' legs into GOAT cheese.

Already on dubs, can't say how I really feel about McGregor's actions there

Didn't really see this staredown but I guess Siver kinda got what was coming to him. Conor tried touching gloves and Siver denied it which is why Conor acted the way he did

Looked like Canner was setting Siver up to flip him the bird regardless of whether or not he went to touch gloves. Siver wasn't up for playing his little games so he flipped him off anyway.

Didn't really see this staredown but I guess Siver kinda got what was coming to him. Conor tried touching gloves and Siver denied it which is why Conor acted the way he did

Do not pretend that Conor was just trying to be nice and Dennis acted like a douche.
If you seriously believe this then you are the most delusional person ever.

Do not pretend that Conor was just trying to be nice and Dennis acted like a douche.
If you seriously believe this then you are the most delusional person ever.

It didn't seem like he was doing something cynical with the glove touch. I think it's delusional to think he was pretending to touch gloves only to flick him off. I'm not saying that Conor is the most respectful fighter but the glove touch didn't seem to have bad intentions.

It didn't seem like he was doing something cynical with the glove touch. I think it's delusional to think he was pretending to touch gloves only to flick him off. I'm not saying that Conor is the most respectful fighter but the glove touch didn't seem to have bad intentions.

Don't mind them. Conor just won, so today on Sherdog he undoubtedly kicks puppies, rapes the elderly, and is solely responsible for the holocaust.

How did they do that?

Just about every broadcast (including radio) is on a several second delay. They cut the feed as his hand raised up to Sivers face. How else do you think they edit all the bad language on a "live" broadcast? It's just rare they cut the feed like that rather than go to commercial. They had no choice since commercial wasn't an option as the fight was starting in a few seconds.

Just about every broadcast (including radio) is on a several second delay. They cut the feed as his hand raised up to Sivers face. How else do you think they edit all the bad language on a "live" broadcast? It's just rare they cut the feed like that rather than go to commercial. They had no choice since commercial wasn't an option as the fight was starting in a few seconds.

I figured it had to be some form of delay.

Here's the thing, where i live there is no censoring like that, you're probably used to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back