Proper 12 Whiskey Guru Conor Mcgregor Releases New Reebok Ad

The last time i bought a pair of Reeboks was 2004. They were sweet though.

He's also making waves in the frozen food department\

maxresdefault-1.png

The last time i bought a pair of Reeboks was 2004. They were sweet though.

I don't think I ever heard of any Reebok products from whenever they had those novelty shoes for kids with the pump up basketball like in the 1980s or 1990s until the UFC deal. I still can't believe the UFC didn't work out a deal with Nike or a better apparel manufacturer to be associated with.

Fertitta's must have gotten a fat upfront cash sum on their way out in the "official sponsor" deal kept private and not the shitty fighter deal announced to the public. Which fighters aren't even seeing. $40K for the champions. Heh.

Last edited:
The gear looks like the Scobie get-up he was wearing when he attacked that poor bus.

Anyway Conor wouldn't be seen dead in Reebok unless they were paying him. He's a man of class and taste...
476D6EF700000578-5190867-image-a-42_1513602803528.jpg

Can't focus on anything in that video. Whoever made this should be fired.

Yeah. The blood of your latest sexual assault victim washes right off

The gear looks like the Scobie get-up he was wearing when he attacked that poor bus.

Anyway Conor wouldn't be seen dead in Reebok unless they were paying him. He's a man of class and taste...
476D6EF700000578-5190867-image-a-42_1513602803528.jpg
This picture, and this wee man, are the reasons there’ shouldnt be weightclasses in fighting.

Back