Proper 12 on list of essential Irish whiskey to serve at your next party

Maybe I should start a thread about Askren buying a ton of LiteCoin at under 35 dollars less than a year ago and it's value now being 5x's greater?

Do we actually have any sale numbers?

I don't think a self promoting Instagram is proof of Proper 12's success

If I was in Sydney airport, I'd take a pic with that cardboard cutout and post it in a thread titled, "So I ran into Conor at the airport today."

Good! I hope he does so well he can stay away from MMA.

Dont know why his fans are so happy about "HIS" Whiskey brand.

Seems more and more likely that he never fights again.

Are you fans of him, his success or his fighting?
99% are fans of him/his success. Going from a plumber to a multi millionaire. If it was simply his fighting style plenty of other fighters would be even more popular than Conor.

Conortards trying anything to keep their favorite Instagram model relevant.

When is he fighting again, who is he fighting, and when is the last time he won?

Not a fan of Conor outside the cage, but I actually thought the whiskey was pretty solid.

Conor's IG promoting a promotion that proper 12 set up in an airport... and he wasn't even present to take the picture... I've never seen more solid proof of success

Last edited:
sheep follow celebrity

celebrity starts selling

sheep buy

celebrity stops being celebrity

sheep stop buying

just give it time, it basically just went out to the stores... talk to me in 5-10 years when no one cares about conor anymore

he is irrelevant on fighting age, imagine when hes past 40... he will kill himself

Truly happy for McGoat. I hope he keeps on racking bricks without fighting and getting hurt. He is on another lvl.

Do we actually have any sale numbers?

I don't think a self promoting Instagram is proof of Proper 12's success

the same 6 bottles sat in my local supermarket for 2 months before the line was deleted

How do you know that it's growing?

Because Conor posted one picture of a space he paid for to market his product?

I wish him well, but some of you get too easily excited.

99% are fans of him/his success. Going from a plumber to a multi millionaire. If it was simply his fighting style plenty of other fighters would be even more popular than Conor.

he was never a plumber, im not even convinced he made it to his lunch break on first day of apprentice training

when Proper 12 came out, my friends got a bottle

it is now like a tradition, UFC event is on somebody bring the Proper 12

(not for me though, i prefer beer not alcohol)

Conor is a genius

The real question is - has his success inspired you to do anything incredible?

Dont know why his fans are so happy about "HIS" Whiskey brand.

Seems more and more likely that he never fights again.

Are you fans of him, his success or his fighting?
They are desperate to cheer for him, that’s all.

Back