Proof Trumpers are wrong about DNC hack.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by NewGuardBjj, Dec 15, 2016.

1. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

It came out recently that Craig Murray claims the DNC hack was an inside job. To me that doesn't correspond with the claim that the hack was a phishing scam. An inside job usually means the actor had relatively easy access to the information. Phishing wouldn't be necessary. Secondly, it would seem that not anyone could pull off a phishing scam, let alone a random DNC member.

Additionally, we don't know anything about the CIA report save that they have identified actors connected to the Russian government. That information alone does not cancel out the possibility that Craig Murray is telling the truth, a version of the truth, or a fraction of the truth. The details of the CIA's report leave the possibilities wide open, even the possibility that Assange himself is connected to Russia.

In closing, I think Trump supporters are the naive ones here, being so damn sure of themselves without considering the complexity of all the potential scenarios.

PS: the last part was just to piss you off.

2. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

Nothing?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  3. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

Another one:

4. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

5. Wikileaks you fool? Do you even?

fonzob1 likes this.
  6. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

No explain

7. Pwent

Pwent Guest

the phishing thing was part of their own story, not provable from an outside source

so there is still no proof. craig murray and assange both said it did not come from russia

its wikileaks word vs theirs and wikileaks has lied a WHOLE LOT LESS than the DNC and intelligence agencies

8. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

Whose story was it about the phishing?

9. Mr Holmes

Mr Holmes гассиус глины - Putin doesn't pay me to post here

The thread title says "Proof", yet none was given.

Rex is Puerto Rican. likes this.
  10. Hankooks

Hankooks Stronger than you. Double Yellow Card

Is the whole "hacking the election" thing just making Clinton emails public? I can't bother myself to keep up with it but I'm guessing that's what it is.

klnOmega, IngaVovchanchyn and Pwent like this.
  11. Pwent

Pwent Guest

the DNC/intelligence agency (FBI?)

NewGuardBjj likes this.
  12. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

Bruh I'm all about the clicks

13. mbinder

mbinder This shark, swallow you whole.

The bottom line is nobody knows anything because there has been zero evidence provided to support either side. Maybe I'm just a skeptic, but "anonymous CIA sources" don't do it for me and they shouldn't for anyone else. Likewise, it's foolish to dismiss the notion of a world superpower influencing a foreign election. It's happened before -- hell, America has done it plenty.

As always, both sides should just shut the hell up until there is actual hard evidence. But objectivity is dead so it won't happen.

Deleted member 491001 likes this.
  14. IngaVovchanchyn

IngaVovchanchyn Titanium Belt Platinum Member

Yes. No one is claiming that voting machines were hacked or anything like that.

15. Hans Gercmiov

Hans Gercmiov Steel Belt

The Democrats are crooked as fuck, regardless of the source.

thefirstemporer likes this.
  16. nixkid

nixkid Black Belt

It is provable because the independent internet security firms that the DNC brought in to investigate were given the emails with the phishing link.

Furthermore, those security companies tied a bitly account used in the phishing scam to other phishing scams against government and military targets in the Ukraine, the EU, Georgia (the country), and non-DNC US officials like Colin Powell.

There is proof. Either you haven't made any attempt to find it, you don't understand it, or you're being willfully ignorant.

17. djacobox372

djacobox372 Gold Belt

Unless you have top secret clearance and have been briefed in depth personally by the CIA. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT EVIDENCE THEY HAVE.

The evidence could be as strong as having spies in Russia's hacking program who were part of the hacking process. Of course there's no way the general public would ever be privy to such evidence.

18. Letssnuggle

Letssnuggle Green Belt

Fake news is fake. Name sources or gtfo.

Slippery Kantus likes this.
  19. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

You're right. But you're confusing the DNC (hack) with the Podesta emails (phishing).

20. NewGuardBjj

NewGuardBjj Guest

You the real MVP.