Proof this is Terrible Tim Witherspoon's profile on Sherdog

The man, great to see you here on this hallowed sub-forum.

Warms words of welcome from Paris, France ! Looks like you have fans in many places, champ.

Welcome to the Sherdog forums. I'm looking forward to hearing your insight into things. Take care and enjoy your time on here.

I wonder if there’s a way to replace @Tim Witherspoon’s white belt and replace it with this?

ZZZZWBA_Full_size_Championship_Belt_unsigned_01_81ef5ef5-4943-4f4d-b713-c4fb82eb9ded_530x@2x.jpg

Welcome champ!

Thanks for showing Sherdog some love.

Hopefully everyone will be on good behavior. While we don't always agree on everything, this community features a lot of people who deeply enjoy and appreciate combat sports.

Last edited:
Thank you and what a fight it was!
Welcome to Sherdog Champ ! I thought you won the Holmes fight . I never thought I'd get to tell you that so I'm very pleased to be able to do so. Greetings from a fellow Pennsylvanian and former Philly resident. Thanks for joining us !

Hey Tim I don't think you're Terrible. I think you are pretty Great tbh. Terrific Tim imo. Look forward to shooting the shit w/ you about the Great Sport of the Sweet Science, hope you like it here. I think I can speak for all of us when I say we are all very humbled by the presence of such pros like you and @sweetviolenturg . Welcome, sir!

Thankyou so much for blessing us with your presence, Mr Witherspoon, it is a tremendous honor to share the forum with you! Also thank you for your courage in the ring, look forward to all you have to say

Do you have a young gun helping you with your YouTube? Good luck there, I Iiked your first video.

Tim- I checked out some video of you, damn, your defense is beautiful!

It looks to me like you are using a hybrid between philly shell and a bit of cross guard, as well as some good old fashion high guard. I like how you mix it up and how that changes the look for your opponent.

You must have had some crazy core strength based on how you move your whole body from the hips/waist to slip and weave.

I would love to hear what boxers inspired you to adapt that style (if you have time and don't mind, if not, no worries)

@TheGreatA : thanks for sharing the videos!

[

One of the last great users of the cross-arm defense.

Hey Tim I don't think you're Terrible. I think you are pretty Great tbh. Terrific Tim imo. Look forward to shooting the shit w/ you about the Great Sport of the Sweet Science, hope you like it here. I think I can speak for all of us when I say we are all very humbled by the presence of such pros like you and @sweetviolenturg . Welcome, sir!
Wow thank you for those really kind words!! What an honor for me to be here! Sweetviolenturg is a really nice person too! Gave me a really warm welcome!

Back