Rumored Proof that Khabib is scared

I wouldn't be so sure about that, Khabib made his first title defense in pretty much the same amount of time after winning the belt and even with the 9 month suspension Tony will be his 3rd defence in under 2 years which is well above average for a modern day UFC Champion.
12 fights in 8 years
8 fights in 2 years

It is pretty clear who is a standout here and who is complete opposite

Rip Raksas. I remember we did a year AV bet which you lost and took it well

Khabib is petrified. He is affraid of a smack and if youre affraid of a smack a smack from Conor will feel like a double barred shotgun. Vacate or face your fears
Vacate or face your fears? You think Khabib is afraid of a guy with no ground game lol?

As predicted by Ts his best thread, or atleast with the best outcome lol.

Khabib is petrified. He is affraid of a smack and if youre affraid of a smack a smack from Conor will feel like a double barred shotgun. Vacate or face your fears

He was that unimpressed by his power he stood toe to toe with the 'greatest MMA striker ever' and dropped him

He was that unimpressed by his power he stood toe to toe with the 'greatest MMA striker ever' and dropped him
This. Anything that the Connor trolls/die hard fans say about Khabib, just gets completely quashed by what happened in their fight

12 fights in 8 years
8 fights in 2 years

It is pretty clear who is a standout here and who is complete opposite
Yeah, the difference of course being 3 years lost to injuries and suspensions and khabib facing mainly top 10 competition the whole time while Isreal only started doing so in his last couple fights.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Isreal but if we are basing this on activity alone then neither of them hold a candle to Donald Cerrone.

All I'm saying is as a champion Khabib has been one of the more active even with the 9 month suspension which is commendable and Isreal has yet to prove.

You may remember Conor getting an unwarranted title shot at LW after the Aldo fight ( an opportunity Aldo himself as a long time champion was denied) was justified because "Conor is so active he can routinely defend both belts"..... How did that work out? Things tend to be different when you have a belt on the line though hopefully this isn't the case with Isreal.

Adesanya last fought one month after Khabib's last fight and he will defend over one month before Khabib's next fight. Khabib dragging things out as per usual. Adesanya is chad and Khabib is cucklord

this is my best thread yet

I guess you saved the best for last

{<jordan}

You can't compare Stylebender with regular champions. He is a standout, fights DJ-like schedule.

lmfao thats nothing special.

modern kickboxer fight 5-8 times/year

muay thai fighters fight 8-10 times a year vs ELITE competition.

UFC fighters are lazy and most of them cant even stay in shape.

LOL This is the first I witnessed someone getting banned!

lmfao thats nothing special.

modern kickboxer fight 5-8 times/year

muay thai fighters fight 8-10 times a year vs ELITE competition.

UFC fighters are lazy and most of them cant even stay in shape.

There are way more ways to get injured in MMA.

Adesanya last fought one month after Khabib's last fight and he will defend over one month before Khabib's next fight. Khabib dragging things out as per usual. Adesanya is chad and Khabib is cucklord

this is my best thread yet
R.i.P m8

Did you forget to say he is scared of Conor or just scared in general? Want to make sure which type of 'Crap another one of these' threads this is.

Fighter bashing, got me double yellows before, got him a permanent ban.
Rip TS

Back