Proof Kamaru Usman is not a draw

There's something about Usman's personality that irritates me lol can't really point out exactly what it is

Just seems fabricated in a way
My main complaint is usman acting like he doesn’t know who Jorge Masvidal is. It makes me cringe and dislike him more every time he plays that dumb owl roll

There's something about Usman's personality that irritates me lol can't really point out exactly what it is

Like Jon Jones before everything went down?

Guessing you have the same issue with Tyron Woodley, Leon Edwards, and Jon Jones?

giphy.gif

Owlman vs Leon Scott should be the next WW title fight, and they can put it on a TUF finale card.

Whole buncha triggered little dweebs in this thread

Last edited:
Change Masvidal talks Conor to Masvidal talks anyone else but Conor and watch those views drop to 70k as well

Conor is the draw not masvidal or usman

He's a boring ass fighter.

Should have less views than that. All these blankets want the attention of the Adesanyas of the world when their fights put people to sleep.

MMA fans don't like good fighters, they like antics and large muscular men. If Usman was half as talented but weighed 3 bills cutting to 265 these forums would crash with all the Usman traffic.

He's a boring ass fighter.

Should have less views than that. All these blankets want the attention of the Adesanyas of the world when their fights put people to sleep.

That last fight was an OTY contender IMO.

He's more of a draw than khabib. At least he had the nuts to stand and strike with colby. Khabib blankets everyone. and lols at his popularity. Conrad made him famous..

I guess it's a good thing that the most skilled and talented fighter becomes champ, not the most popular.

he's pretty damn boring, that's for sure. he's becoming a big time points fighter. a few more decision defenses and he's going to start making GSP look good.

Usman reminds me of create-a-character when you change the race to black and leave the rest on default.

Back