Proof Kamaru Usman is not a draw

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
QdfmMUL.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

WHO?

He’ll gain over time. He’s a great fighter and I’m a big fan, but I get that he doesn’t have mass appeal. I think Masvidal, Adesanya, Diaz. Those guys become phenomena’s for actions inside, and outside the ring. Usman is more like a GSP or Stipe. He’ll do his thing, and over time people will get on board as they notice his journey and how special it is.

There's something about Usman's personality that irritates me lol can't really point out exactly what it is

Just seems fabricated in a way

Lmao honestly that’s a much bigger difference than expected

no1 cares about him and I feel bad because I think he’s actually a nice guy and really good fighter

Ts, what's the point of the thread? What difference does his celebrity or lack thereof make? He's the champ and there's nothing you can do about it.

Yeah I don’t think anyone was gonna be calling him a draw.
They stacked the Colby card for a reason. Unless it’s against Masvidal or McGregor he’ll Co main on a higher weight title fight card or be on the international cards.

There's something about Usman's personality that irritates me lol can't really point out exactly what it is

He comes across as fake to me, too. Tried to portray a tough guy persona but that's not him. He's educated and he's hard working. Wish he would just be himself, because when he's humble I really like him.

The whole who thing, while I know it’s him trying to draw attention to the fight, seems stupid because that’s essentially what Woodley did to him.

he legit lost rounds in standup to colby. He's not ever going to be a draw. Im surprised he was even able to defend the belt. If he fights anybody with tdd and striking he's done. Masvidal will ghost him which is why he's calling out leon smith.

Back