Proof Conor vs Khabib=most significant MMA fight ever. 21-3 vs 26-0 for a belt has never happened b4

<SelenaWow>

that was a whole lot of effort for a shit thread @PROlogic.
This is the sad state of sherdog right now

Actually providing statistics and backing up a thread that appreciates both fighters is now called shit

The fact your post has 27 upvotes just tells me that there are 27 other trolls who more appreciate shit-posting LIKE YOURS

Sherdog is sadly now all about posting memes, shitty little one liners, and flaming other posters.

I want to actually discuss MMA and great match ups like Conor vs Khabib. In this thread I wanted to attack it from a purely statistical standpoint

Considering how many sher-trolls I've seen "laugh" at Conor vs Khabib being called the most significant fight in history, I wanted to debunk that myth with actual facts

There had never been a championship fight that was more significant then 21-3 vs 26-0

Last edited:
Cormier 20-1 vs Stipe 18-2

When they fought
I don't place any emphasis on ultra-weak shallow divisions like LHW and HW

But still, statistically you actually brought up an actual relevant example. That's close

Unlike @Sapp who just keeps name dropping any fight that comes to his head out of a weird personal fetish to prove this thread wrong.

Your example is actually a relevant one from a purely statistical stand point. His aren't. Kudos to you (unlike sapp)

This is the sad state of sherdog right now

Actually providing statistics and backing up a thread that appreciates both fighters is now called shit

The fact your post has 27 upvotes just tells me that there are 27 other trolls who more appreciate shit-posting LIKE YOURS

Sherdog is sadly now all about posting memes, shitty little one liners, and flaming other posters.

I want to actually discuss MMA and great match ups like Conor vs Khabib. In this thread I wanted to attack it from a purely statistical standpoint

And considering how many sher-trolls I've seen "laugh" at Conor vs Khabib being the most significant fight in history, I wanted to debunk that myth with actual facts

Theres never been a championship fight that was more significant then 21-3 vs 26-0

People don't want to engage in your pseudo-intellectual Conor trolling. It is an old trolling technique and has been implemented many times before and far more successfully than your attempts. Plus, you don't need to double space every sentence. It makes your posts more difficult to read, not easier.

And to think GSP could be next.
Imagine how insane that would be if Conor then beat a 26-2 Gsp?

Conor would have wins over 25-1, 26-0, and 26-2

Bananas!

That's fucking mind blowing my brother.

No one else in history would even be close to that

If Conor beats Gsp=Conor instantly is the undisputed all time #1 GOAT

Gsp will still be #2 if he losses to Conor

22-1 vs 10-0 lol

Only 10 wins.

And DC only had 15 wins while Jones only had 20. That pails in comparison too. Plus not to mention that Jones and DC competed in the worst division in MMA history (LHW)

We are talking about 21-3 vs 26-0 across the MOST stacked divisions in MMA history

No other 2 elite opponents have had a more combined wins with less losses. Now do you get it?

Simply apply common sense.

It all factors in (total wins/total losses/percentage) etc

There's never been any fight better then 21-3 vs 26-0
Khabib's record is the DEFINITION of a padded record, and I like Khabib. You can't even compare Khabib's record qualitatively to someone like Jones at the time. If you want to compare padded records you can look at the fight I mentioned earlier with 36-1 miguel torres vs a 10-0 challenger. Jones vs DC I had a total of 1 loss between them, and the loss was a disqualification. Jones vs DC II had even more wins and the only loss added was contained in the rivalry itself. In respect to win:loss ratio both were superior, and in respect to total resume, both fights were vastly superior.

I’m not sure I get the hate.

I have actually learned more from Prologic than most of you.

Trolling or not, he provides cool gifs,facts, analysis (even if biased) and things to think about.

If he really is “trolling” he’s doing a good job of educating people along the way.

I’m actually curious why you guys hate him. You guys really don’t even try to refute his points, several of which make sense.

@CrimsonFan @Sapp @grinderman

Conors cherry has been popped and violated by nate and floyd too recently for it to be a big match.

In my mind you need a decimal to have significance of any kind.

Fuck man, learn to write an effective thread and maybe you'll get better results.

The fuck do you hate paragraphs?

So pro tip, if you're in a thread and not sure if the thread starter is retarded or not, check how many likes the first couple of posts get vs the opening post.

Tatsuya Kawajiri (15-2-2, 12 finishes, both losses avenged by TKO) vs Takanori Gomi (21-2, 11 finishes) PRIDE LWGP Quarterfinal, and for the #1 LW in the world.

Gilbert Melendez (17-2, 11 finishes, both losses avenged) vs Shinya Aoki (23-4, 15 finishes, 1 loss avenged, 2 losses at WW) for the Strikeforce LW title, and the reasonable persons #1 LW in the world.

Wanderlei Silva (23-3-1, 19 finishes) vs Rampage Jackson (19-3, 14 finishes, 1 loss via DQ) PRIDE 205lb GP final.

GSP (21-2, 13 finishes, both losses avenged by finish) vs Jake Shields (26-4-1, 13 finishes, evened record with 2 losses) UFC WW title

Last edited:
I will acknowledge Conor as the GOAT if he beats Khabib and then wins a rubber match against Nate.

Jones was 20-1 vs a 15-0 DC, which pails in comparison, yet some sherdog geeks had the nerve to call that fight one of the most significant lmao

FAILlogic.

Jones vs DC is literally the Number 1 GOAT vs Number 2 GOAT.

It's the most significant rivalry in UFC or MMA history.

McDuck hand picks opponents and never builds true greatness as he's too scared to defend his belts.

@RR Town

Travis Fulton 242–46–10 vs Ricco Rodriguez 41-11

Jesus Christ! I'd love to hear Bruce Buffer announce Fulton. To hear him say his record out loud would be epic.

Now I want to see Travis Fulton (253-54-10) vs Jeremy Horn (91-23-5) in an open weight fight.

<{Joewithit}>

Back