Proof Conor vs Khabib=most significant MMA fight ever. 21-3 vs 26-0 for a belt has never happened b4

In terms of fighter's skill and greatness JJ vs Cormier rivalry shits on every fight in MMA history.

549123.jpg

Matt Hughes(33-2) vs Sherk (19-0)

Cro cop was 16-2 vs a 22-1 Fedor when they met

Fedor was 13-1 vs a 19-1 Big Nog

Jones was 20-1 vs a 15-0 DC, which pails in comparison, yet some sherdog geeks had the nerve to call that fight one of the most significant lmao

In fact the only other fight that compares is Conor vs Aldo

Conor was 18-2 vs a 25-1 Aldo

Amazing how Conor is apart of the 2 most significant fights in MMA history from a purely statistical standpoint

Conor could even have the #3 spot as well

Conor was 20-3 vs a 28-4 Alvarez

Sherdoggers love to say Conor fights are just money fights, yet Conor's fights are the most statistically significant fights in history too (they just also happen to make huge money because of Conor)

No one else in MMA has fought more elite of the elite fighters with greater records in their primes

Name me anyone else in MMA history who has more impressive wins statistically then 17-2 (Mendes), 25-1 (Aldo), 28-4 (Alvarez) etc.

And if Conor beats Khabib, now add a 26-0

If/when Conor beats Khabib, then Conor will have 2 wins over TWO 10 year undefeated fighters from different weight classes

That is absolutely mind boggling insane. How is it that people still refuse to give Conor any credit?

No one else in MMA history will have come close to that

Conor will have wins over 25-1 (Aldo) and 26-0 (Khabib)

The first to have ended two runs of 10 plus years, in 2 different weight classes

The first to ever beat Aldo AND Khabib (10 year runs at each 145 and 155)

It's criminal how underrated and under appreciated Conor is. If Conor beats Khabib, Conor is without a doubt top 3 all time GOAT, and it isn't even close.

Show me anyone else who will have had multiple wins over 10 year undefeated fighters, and who will have had better wins statistically over as many elite fighters as Conor does while in their primes.

Only Gsp can compare. Btw if Conor beats Khabib, then Conor vs Gsp will battle for the undisputed all time #1 GOAT

Seriously? You're saying Conor vs Alvarez is greater than Jones/DC? That's ridiculous.

The problem with your whole post is this: Conor won't beat Khabib. Conor fought one really good wrestler in Chad Mendes on two weeks notice. Mendes easily took him down and pounded on him until he gassed out. Khabib will do that, with more power, for five rounds.

You'll be lucky if Conor's face still looks the same once Khabib is done with him.

Jones was 20-1 vs a 15-0 DC, which pails in comparison, yet some sherdog geeks had the nerve to call that fight one of the most significant lmao

Amazing how Conor is apart of the 2 most significant fights in MMA history from a purely statistical standpoint

Sherdoggers love to say Conor fights are just money fights, yet Conor's fights are the most statistically significant fights in history too (they just also happen to make huge money because of Conor)

No one else in MMA has fought more elite of the elite fighters with greater records in their primes

Name me anyone else in MMA history who has more impressive wins statistically then 17-2 (Mendes), 25-1 (Aldo), 28-4 (Alvarez) etc.

If/when Conor beats Khabib, then Conor will have 2 wins over TWO 10 year undefeated fighters from different weight classes

That is absolutely mind boggling insane. How is it that people still refuse to give Conor any credit?

The first to have ended two runs of 10 plus years, in 2 different weight classes

It's criminal how underrated and under appreciated Conor is. If Conor beats Khabib, Conor is without a doubt top 3 all time GOAT, and it isn't even close.

Show me anyone else who will have had multiple wins over 10 year undefeated fighters, and who will have had better wins statistically over as many elite fighters as Conor does while in their primes.

Only Gsp can compare. Btw if Conor beats Khabib, then Conor vs Gsp will battle for the undisputed all time #1 GOAT
Good info. No reason to rag on this thread

Too bad the fight isn't happening lol

Yeah way more special than Lyoto/Rashad both being undefeated or Jones/DC

Realistically, Fedor and Nog were both undefeated.
Even if you count those "losses", you certainly can't count them in the same basket as Conor's losses.

Same for DC-Jones 1

What a load of garbage. Get this clown back in here.

@PROlogic

Defend yourself.

Damn man. Im pro Conor for this fight, but you are just too much

Cmon mods.

Why is this guy still here, honestly
He takes the time to articulate his opinion, you don’t like it, so you want him banned. Yet we have posters here that sit on the forum all day trolling memes for fucking SHERDOG LIKES....interesting. Must be lib

Kimbo was 300/250and DADA was 600/460. Highest blood pressure recorded in a fight

Tbf I've made an even shitter thread than this when I was drunk, it was about living next to the woods... it was wastelanded pretty quickly.

Are you going to do this everyday till the fight..i just want to know..so i can control my triggerness

Damn man. Im pro Conor for this fight, but you are just too much

Cmon mods.

Why is this guy still here, honestly
What kind of troll response is this?

Care to point out where I'm wrong?

I listed nothing but statistical facts.

If I'm talking such non sense, then surely you can logically point out examples and back up your reasoning

Seriously, what's you're problem? You have weird issues with me. Very weird

Last edited:
Cruz vs Cody was 22-1 vs 10-0.

Your criteria is arbitrary and ill-defined. Are you talking best total win-loss ratio?
In which case DC vs Jones I is drastically better. As are many other fights.
22-1 vs 10-0 lol

Only 10 wins.

And DC only had 15 wins while Jones only had 20. That pails in comparison too. Plus not to mention that Jones and DC competed in the worst division in MMA history (LHW)

We are talking about 21-3 vs 26-0 across the MOST stacked divisions in MMA history

No other 2 elite opponents have had a more combined wins with less losses. Now do you get it?

Simply apply common sense.

It all factors in (total wins/total losses/percentage) etc

There's never been any fight better then 21-3 vs 26-0

I thought Khabib fans would be more behind this thread because it appreciates Khabib's record too.

This is simply an incredible fight.

It seems this thread is really triggering the Conor detractors who refuse to admit just how special this fights is...because if Conor wins, they do not want to have to accept the reality that Conor would now become a top 3 all time goat, cough @CrimsonFan cough

Last edited:
22-1 vs 10-0 lol

Only 10 wins.

And DC only had 15 wins while Jones only had 20. That pails in comparison too. Plus not to mention that Jones and DC competed in the worst division in MMA history (LHW)

We are talking about 21-3 vs 26-0 across the MOST stacked divisions in MMA history

No other 2 elite opponents have had a more combined wins with less losses. Now do you get it?

Simply apply common sense.

It all factors in (total wins/total losses/percentage) etc

There's never been any fight better then 21-3 vs 26-0

I thought Khabib fans would be more behind this thread because it appreciates Khabib's record too.

This is simply an incredible fight.

It seems this thread is really triggering the Conor detractors who refuse to admit just how special this fights is...because if Conor wins, they do not want to have to accept the reality that Conor would now becomw a top 3 all time goat, cough @CrimsonFan cough
I want Conor to win...

Even people on Conors side think you are annoying

Back