Kunlun - Booster?

TNA - ???

Enfusion new - Booster
Enfusion old - don't remember

Krush - ???

Superkombat - Top Ten (what is that?)

Max Muay Thai - ??? (Top King?)

Thai Fight - ???

Add your own, this is what I recalled on the spot...

K-1 used Top King as well if I'm remembering correctly.

Also,

Top King - Top King

Lion fught twins
Yeah k1 used to wear topking too in the max.
I see enfusion wearing everything adidas fairtex booster
Yeah kunlun is booster

Original Max was top-king, they have their own gloves now, though not sure ho made by
tHAIFIGHT WERE ORIGINALLY TOP-KING, THEIR GLOVES ARE MADE BY rAJA BOXING NOW i THINK

Superkombat uses Joya and Adidas since many events already. Both are official sponsors. I think 2/3 of the shows have Joya, and 1/3 Adidas.

Oddly enough, Krush officially uses Reyes gloves as of late last year. A relatively odd choice in KB, but I guess they have a 'Just Bleed' mentality. I would assume K-1 Japan uses the same.

5e124ebb4a020c5bef9f64e8aa2feb59.jpg

As noted previously, the old FEG K-1 gloves were Top King.

img5d72a9afzik7zj.jpeg

FEG's K-1 also used Punch gloves at least a few times.

K-1 Global had Fairtex and Top King.

I don't think K-1 uses winning, I don't think any promotions use winning, they are soft as pillows, I own a pair.

I could be wrong about that, but yes they have definitely used cletos and top king, I've also seen windy used.

That being said, almost every Japanese fighter I see in K-1 promos uses winnings to train though, best protective training glove hands down.

EDIT: are there any pics of K-1 guys using winning gloves for competitions?

Last edited:
Well I stand corrected. wow I haven't seen those before, old school Konami gloves.

KOK uses Everlast and Joya

A lotof promotions do their own gloves using some manufacturers from Iran or Turkey. Not only big brands.

The Glory lighter weight gloves are clearly 12oz which is shit. They are wearing the same things the HWs wear and it is completely idiotic.

Glory's Hayabusas look much bulkier than the Leone ones for some reason...

Glory's Hayabusas look much bulkier than the Leone ones for some reason...

For sure they do. From what I understand under 185 or so usually the guys us 8oz gloves but in Glory they seem to have the light guys in 12oz. Makes a big difference.

The Glory lighter weight gloves are clearly 12oz which is shit. They are wearing the same things the HWs wear and it is completely idiotic.

They do it to protect robin van roosemalen since he hides behind his gloves all the time.

Really old school K-1 GP used the in-house Seidokaikan brand "Begin" which were rumored to be rebadged Fairtex.

they use 12oz? First time I have ever heard anyone using 12oz in boxing they have 10oz and 8oz at 147 and below.
Do you have any source for that?

Back