Promoting women to men"s events is a mistake

Women in combat sports has existed LONG before "Woke Culture". That is a completely different discussion and has nothing to do with why promotions are including Women fights in Kickboxing/MMA.

Women have been competing in Kickboxing since the 1970's in Japan when the sport was created...

Haak-et-al-2015-Figure-3-Admixture-Proportions-in-Modern-DNA-With-Linguistic-and-Historical-Origins-Added.png
True but the mutation for blonde hair was actually very rare before the expansion of the neolithic farmers. We still dont really know why the neolithic and early bronze age was such a huge selection event for blondes.

True but the mutation for blonde hair was actually very rare before the expansion of the neolithic farmers. We still dont really know why the neolithic and early bronze age was such a huge selection event for blondes.
During the Bonze age, there was a lot more inter-cultural interaction and the development of roads meant traveling was more common. The biggest reason is probably a lot more simple, there was a lot of inbreeding.

Men and women on same events is fine. Would only say that maybe some female fights would be better off on undercards instead of being pushed on the main portions of events just because of "we have to have a female fight" type of reasons. Having Meksen fighting someone actually decent pretty much fits on any card. Unproven rookies, men or women, not so much.

I was joking, I"m not sexist when I do agree with them being part of the promotion. And taking the spots of other men, but at least on the male cards not to be present.

It"s a political move everything in the EU. Same as in the US. These 2 copy each other. Actually I think Europe is worse. Some countries like the Netherlands and Germany are removing the "sex" (gender) on the identity cards. So basically if you want you can take a photo with a wig on your baldness.

Now because of Dana and the politics, I can"t watch male cards only. Who knows, maybe these Marxists who write, if I would be a public person they would also consider me a "sexist". I am righteous, but why force me to look at women"s fights? Do I also have to watch cockfights?

Soon we will not know who has a male organ and who has a female organ. Ok, promote equality, but not on the same cards.

People are watching, whether it's for you or not. If you look at the ratings for the UFC then the cards headlined by women don't do significantly worse than the male ones when it comes to TV ratings. Calvillo and Eye did better ratings than Kattar and Ige.

ONE will continue to go with women, Angela Lee is arguably their biggest star.

Estonian's and Finnish people have the highest concentration of DNA derived from ancestors responsible for introducing blonde hair into the gene pool. They have the highest concentration of early hunter/gatherer DNA, and the lowest concentration of the earliest neolithic european DNA.

Snub going full Broadcast here :D Well almost, could use a list of nordic fighters and some bold text.

People are watching, whether it's for you or not. If you look at the ratings for the UFC then the cards headlined by women don't do significantly worse than the male ones when it comes to TV ratings. Calvillo and Eye did better ratings than Kattar and Ige.

ONE will continue to go with women, Angela Lee is arguably their biggest star.

I didn"t say ONE to skip women, I understand what"s going on now politically, and I don"t live in a cave but they could do events for men and events for women.

Snub going full Broadcast here :D Well almost, could use a list of nordic fighters and some bold text.
I am so bored, I hit the garage bag all day. I think I will start running again. This pandemic is driving me crazy, I should disconnect completely! Not to mention we don"t really have events.

I don't think I can go that far. As has been established on this forum, darker complexions make better fighters so we're ruled out.

During the Bonze age, there was a lot more inter-cultural interaction and the development of roads meant traveling was more common. The biggest reason is probably a lot more simple, there was a lot of inbreeding.
Wouldnt more roads mean less inbreeding? The common suggestions Ive seen scholars put forward are something to do with them suddenly eating a lot of grain, something to do with them suddenly eating a lot of dairy, or sexual selection caused by some social shift.

Wouldnt more roads mean less inbreeding? The common suggestions Ive seen scholars put forward are something to do with them suddenly eating a lot of grain, something to do with them suddenly eating a lot of dairy, or sexual selection caused by some social shift.
I’ve heard that the blonde hair gene is an aberrant mutation and like pale skin and blue eyes may have been a biological reaction to living in Northern Europe were there is less sunlight and much colder temperatures. Edit: I realized I didn’t really answer any of your questions. I’m no expert but I’m going to try and explain it the way it was told to me. DNA testing suggests that the gene likely appeared in Europe in a population that would have been isolated. During the Bronze Age, more advanced civilizations surrounding the Mediterranean and Middle East expanded their reach into other regions, including northern Eroupe. After the Bronze Age collapse the Romans would eventually fill this void and expand into “barbarian” territory. In the Middle Ages Scandinavians ravaged the western world. In all of these interactions, the blonde haired gene would have been spread and become recessive in larger population pools. If two people in such a pool were to breed, the recessive gene may become more dominant in their offspring, producing a child with blonde or light colored hair.

Last edited:
One interesting aspect not really brought up is that blondeness is a neotenous trait. You can be born blonde and your hair can darken in your early childhood. Another neotenous trait is lactose tolerance. The most lactose tolerant group of people (Northern Europeans) are also the most blonde people as well. So as these kids age the tolerance for lactose doesn't go away, nor does the blonde hair. Their seems to be a connection there as that lactose tolerance trait introduced by the Indo Europeans really took off in the Bronze Age at the same time Blondeness did. Not sure what the connection is there, but its certainly there.

Of course like most things there isn't just one simple answer and it can be multiple things going on working together.

One interesting aspect not really brought up is that blondeness is a neotenous trait. You can be born blonde and your hair can darken in your early childhood. Another neotenous trait is lactose tolerance. The most lactose tolerant group of people (Northern Europeans) are also the most blonde people as well. So as these kids age the tolerance for lactose doesn't go away, nor does the blonde hair. Their seems to be a connection there as that lactose tolerance trait introduced by the Indo Europeans really took off in the Bronze Age at the same time Blondeness did. Not sure what the connection is there, but its certainly there.

Of course like most things there isn't just one simple answer and it can be multiple things going on working together.
I can say that I’m living proof of this. I had light blond hair as a child and as an adult I have chestnut, almost brown hair.

I can say that I’m living proof of this. I had light blond hair as a child and as an adult I have chestnut, almost brown hair.
Yup me too my hair was "dirty blonde" when I was a kid and turned into a dark brown. I am however very lactose tolerant, so it doesn't exactly go hand in hand, but it is a similar mechanism. I'm also not fully Scandinavian I've got German and Irish as well, albeit cultures that have intermingled since these early times.

Back