Promoting Kevin Lee as a "brutal striker" 17 fights, 1 ko

L

loyalyoloyal

This racist card playing guy is all talk. But they're promoting him (god knows why), even as a great striker.

Lol

All about the ratings and money. Casual fans love "Just Bleed".

I just saw that promo focusing on the chiesa/lee altercation, cant blame them because all the sudden 99% more fans actually care about this fight so good on them for milking that angle, but ya thats kinda crazy. Chiesa even brought up how Lee was stopped by a jiu jitsu guy, not much of a brutal striker lol

This racist card playing guy is all talk. But they're promoting him (god knows why), even as a great striker.

Lol

Nothing is worse that Sam "hands of stone" Stout.

Guy has like one KO in a hundred fights.

lmao

Lol
Why would they promote a guy they're trying to make money off of. Crazy.

They should promote him as a mysterious master grappler from Asia.

Didn't he get KO'd recently ? or i might be thinking about someone else. Found it odd how a #12 contender was telling #5 chiesa he was gonna send him back to the prelims but i guess we dont go by rankings these days sounded like what conor did to eddie literally lol

Pretty sure his KO was a tko and it was from ground and pound lol

Lol
Welp I used to say Lee was not all what they were saying he was on the feet and then he KO'd I think Mathews. And then subbed people off of strikes so I feel like maybe he might actually be legit. Idk I've doubted him and been proven wrong too many times at this point.

After seeing his Fight Finder results, I regret not paying any attention to his bouts. I probably got him mixed up with Kevin Casey.

Well they're prompting Black Beast as having some of the best GnP ever so.....

His standup has improved greatly since he started working with Dewey Cooper. But shockingly UFC overdid it with their hyperbole.

Didn't he get KO'd recently ? or i might be thinking about someone else. Found it odd how a #12 contender was telling #5 chiesa he was gonna send him back to the prelims but i guess we dont go by rankings these days sounded like what conor did to eddie literally lol
I always mix him and Bobby Green up. Both racist shit talkers.

Bobby couldn't even make it to his last fight because of his 4 baby momma (that he explained were different races, because yanks are obsessed with race).

Nothing is worse that Sam "hands of stone" Stout.

Guy has like one KO in a hundred fights.

lmao
Yeah still, Stout put on a lot of great fights until he lost his chin though. But I agree I think the last knockout he had was yves edwards idk might be wrong.

UFC doesn't really like promoting grappler vs grappler headliners.

the guy has a 77 inch reach, he's like the LW Jon Jones, and he got ko'ed first round by some BJJ guy

I always mix him and Bobby Green up. Both racist shit talkers.

Bobby couldn't even make it to his last fight because of his 4 baby momma (that he explained were different races, because yanks are obsessed with race).

Actually now that u mention it he does have that same aura Bobby has. Was annoying watching Lee say Chiesa was taking away from black culture made me scratch my head

Back