Promised to set coworker on date, still asks about it months later

let him bang some decent looking hookers, I can guarantee you things will be diferent from there

dont make promises u cant keep. ur heart was in the rite place but sometimes things just arent meant to b

I live in California, I forgot what state my coworker is originally from but he's the outdoors type and listens to country music. My girlfriend had a girl in her political science class who is kinda on the socially awkward side, fishes, rides horses and participates in rodeo pageants that would've most likely been willing but my coworker said no to the proposal because she was a little fat.

Keep in mind my coworker is unattractive and also has a gut.

Now he's just being difficult. You gotta go to this guy and tell him like it is; you asked all the hot girls and they said no so now he's got to work his way down the ladder. This chick your gf knows sounds like she might be up his alley so I would go back to him again with the suggestion and tell him that he's got to stop being so picky and just give it a try. At the end of the day if he's not satisfied after this one date then he doesn't have to see her again.

If he refuses then I would tell him that you tried your best and it didn't work out and just wash your hands of the thing.

Never go full 40 Year Old Virgin
d68d7282e92247a247aefa20bf1cc064785698cc2de6e9167ba6186f9befbe7d.jpg

you should make a pof or tinder account for him, use it to talk to chicks and set him up. haha

I live in California, I forgot what state my coworker is originally from but he's the outdoors type and listens to country music. My girlfriend had a girl in her political science class who is kinda on the socially awkward side, fishes, rides horses and participates in rodeo pageants that would've most likely been willing but my coworker said no to the proposal because she was a little fat.

Keep in mind my coworker is unattractive and also has a gut.

I'd use this as my out and basically explain that he needs to come to terms with why he is alone and how his expectations might be out of hand

Trust me the way things are going in this world I can't say it's really a pick of the litter type babe paradise quite yet. Only wise know that the bright and beautiful ladies are the catches of the times. Rare indeed. :icon_chee This gen seems impressed with anything that moves.

You guys are both young. If he's not too weird and you're not worried about getting too chummy with him just invite him out to a social gathering or party sometime. Get him some drinks and bam let him figure the rest out on his own. Tell him this is you paying him back.

You really don't owe him anything and it definitely sounds like you were being too nice. Plus how much longer do you think you'll work at this place or he will? Whenever one of you leaves you can forget about it.

If you MUST get him a date then just set him up with a girl he thinks is "ugly." Tell him all the other ones you know are taken. If he's not interested then F him. Plus if he's as picky as you say he is, but has never done anything then he just probably has insecurity issues. He might be one of those guys that thinks he HAS to be banging 10s and everyone's got to know. Just set him up and see what happens.

Don't get me wrong. A guy can be inexperienced and picky, but if that's the case then he has to accept that it's gonna be a long ass wait and you can't be impatient. That's just how it goes.

Plus if your ex is down you could always just pass her number along or tell him to message her on Facebook or some other BS like that. Let him do the rest.

Regardless he sounds like a bitch. No offense or whatever.

When I was single I was going to let him tag along to a party with me and my friends but I got cold feet about it because he asked me a billion questions on how to dress and how to talk to girls, what if this, what if that etc. He wanted to wear a cowboy hat and boots to a house party, that's when I bailed and said that the party was canceled when it really wasn't. A dick move on my part but I didn't want to be holding the guy's hand all night while he's dressed like Woody.

My ex only agreed to a double date so she won't be up for a solo date.

No offense taken, I used to hate the guy because he used to try to haze me when I started working there as a delivery driver. He used do things to spite me like get my clean dishes dirty to so I have to wash them again. When he did this I threatened him that he better not do it again and he snitched on me because I called him a bitch.

But the longer I worked there the more sorry I felt for him. He said he couldn't join the Navy because of his ADHD, but then I mentioned that when I was in talks with a recruiter he told me I don't have to disclose my medical history and they can't check into it. That's when he proudly said "oh but I also couldn't join because of my history of STD's. I've been with too many birds" so that's how I know he's a virgin.

I feel bad for the guy but I might start working at Autozone soon so the issue may go away.

When I was single I was going to let him tag along to a party with me and my friends but I got cold feet about it because he asked me a billion questions on how to dress and how to talk to girls, what if this, what if that etc. He wanted to wear a cowboy hat and boots to a house party, that's when I bailed and said that the party was canceled when it really wasn't. A dick move on my part but I didn't want to be holding the guy's hand all night while he's dressed like Woody.

My ex only agreed to a double date so she won't be up for a solo date.

No offense taken, I used to hate the guy because he used to try to haze me when I started working there as a delivery driver. He used do things to spite me like get my clean dishes dirty to so I have to wash them again. When he did this I threatened him that he better not do it again and he snitched on me because I called him a bitch.

But the longer I worked there the more sorry I felt for him. He said he couldn't join the Navy because of his ADHD, but then I mentioned that when I was in talks with a recruiter he told me I don't have to disclose my medical history and they can't check into it. That's when he proudly said "oh but I also couldn't join because of my history of STD's. I've been with too many birds" so that's how I know he's a virgin.

I feel bad for the guy but I might start working at Autozone soon so the issue may go away.

Lmfao wow dude I totally get it. I've met quite a few guys like that in my day. Depending on how much you see them you think they're freaking weirdos or you end up feeling sorry for them. The guy definitely has some insecurity issues and really sounds like a fish out of water trying to talk about game and such.

Oh I see, well that sucks for him then.

Ya jeez that gets to the point where you almost ended up feeling pity for somebody. Ya you just either have to try to distance yourself from the guy and the whole situation or just really try to do something about it. I doubt you're about to end up being best friends with him so fuck it.

See there you go. I'm sure you'll be fine. Haha if you have the balls to do it, just straight up tell him no one was interested. Or just lie and say everyone you know is taken. One of those should work.

Cut your losses TS and tell the dude his standards are too high for what you're able to deliver. Sometimes the simple truth is the way to go.

he has tried wooing all the female coworkers regardless of looks.

i can easily set him up with an ugly chick but he's picky.

It doesn't sound right, so is he picky or not?

Cut your losses TS and tell the dude his standards are too high for what you're able to deliver. Sometimes the simple truth is the way to go.

"I simply don't have the goods in stock. I know a broker named Upgrayedd who deals in the fine things you're looking for. His number is in that bathroom over there."

Back