Progress Pics 170 fat to 155 boxing to 185. sparring videos

Agree with last two........especially about posting videos from 5 years ago and saying "Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
That worked for Ozymandius , not so much for regular Joes.

i know these are 5+ years ago and old but like i said earlier. I am just hoping to return the favor and hopefully motivate other young people on this forum to lose weight or achieve their goals.

if you look at the date when I was fat it was in february 2006. Same time i joined sherdog forums. i remember at the time sherdog is what introduced me into boxing and motivated me to lose weight. sherdog is what made me "wake up" if you will. im just hopign to pay it forward and return the favor.

if it wasnt for sherdog or other members here posting progress pictures back then, i probably would not have gained the motivation to do this.

i know these are 5+ years ago and old but like i said earlier. I am just hoping to return the favor and hopefully motivate other young people on this forum to lose weight or achieve their goals.

if you look at the date when I was fat it was in february 2006. Same time i joined sherdog forums. i remember at the time sherdog is what introduced me into boxing and motivated me to lose weight. sherdog is what made me "wake up" if you will. im just hopign to pay it forward and return the favor.

if it wasnt for sherdog or other members here posting progress pictures back then, i probably would not have gained the motivation to do this.

Your intentions are good and are appreciated.
Have u tried the S&C us forum here , though ?
I'm certain you'd enjoy it.
It's all strength trainers but also a good mix of combat athletes (who barely post here).

I still like the 3rd pic the best.

Your intentions are good and are appreciated.
Have u tried the S&C us forum here , though ?
I'm certain you'd enjoy it.
It's all strength trainers but also a good mix of combat athletes (who barely post here).

I still like the 3rd pic the best.

KounterPunch, thank you sir.
I'm looking into it now and I am liking it! If there are any moderators feel free to move the thread and I apologize for posting this in the wrong forum.

Thank you, I honestly think the 3rd pic is when I was at my fastest and best conditioning.It's hard to balance the cardio while gaining muscle, unless of course you are like Sean Sherk and have both haha which im no where close.

Grats M8!

Keep up the good work and continue to inspire =)

Which year in the pics you gave us started lifting?

KounterPunch, thank you sir.
I'm looking into it now and I am liking it! If there are any moderators feel free to move the thread and I apologize for posting this in the wrong forum.

Thank you, I honestly think the 3rd pic is when I was at my fastest and best conditioning.It's hard to balance the cardio while gaining muscle, unless of course you are like Sean Sherk and have both haha which im no where close.

Sean Sherk had PEDs.

Which year in the pics you gave us started lifting?

2008 i started lifting heavy and concentrating on deadlifts, kettlebells etc.

2006-2007 i did lift but not as heavy especially while cutting the fat it was just light lifting.

Congratulations! I would just warn you about your stance in the deadlift, it can seriously hurt your lower back when you dont keep your back straight through the exercise

Congratulations! I would just warn you about your stance in the deadlift, it can seriously hurt your lower back when you dont keep your back straight through the exercise

Thank you sir.

Yeah I don't do it often and it was a really bad form rep. I just wanted to max and see if I could actually do it.

Congrats, man. That's some impressive transformation! I don't know why anyone is critiquing you. It's your workout, you can get the results that you want and look the way you want. Very inspiring to see someone so dedicated.

Congrats, man. That's some impressive transformation! I don't know why anyone is critiquing you. It's your workout, you can get the results that you want and look the way you want. Very inspiring to see someone so dedicated.

Thank you sir. I plan on continuing and will post progress pics maybe in the summer or end of the year. We'll see.

As for criticism negative or positive, no hard feelings and am totally open to any form of criticism.

I don't give a shit how big your muscles are

Yes you do and you know it. You see his pictures, and look at your girly arms and your jealous. Why not logoff and hit the gym so you can one day look like the TS hater.

Hi guys,

Thought I'd share my progress pics and sparring videos to mostly give motivation to you guys out there that you can change your body if you have the will and determination to do it.

EJKEYQsJTYeEStimigyrtetdTSKcxKLNiYQk_zpsd5b7622b.jpg

Sparring vid 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NOTmP4Nb4Q

Video 1: Thats with less than 6 months of boxing training backyard style boxing. I was 21 in that sparring video.

Sparring with my bro - I'm 23 in this video - I'm the guy that starts from the RIGHT side.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgQmWfwlDDU

I'm gonna make some more videos. I can jump rope like mayweathers now and I am pro status with the double bag and speed bag. Hell I can do both with my eyes closed haha. I've come a long way from being a fatty at 19-20 to where I am at now at the age of 27 turning 28 this year. The only regret is that I wish I could have started at a young age like at 8 years old.

LIFTS & STATS (since some ppl were curious)

Max Deadlift: 405 @ 155 lbs .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM-RIe5mkaU (YES I KNOW SHIT FORM)
I don't know what my max deadlift is now but probably over 430. I usually do sets of 265 going up to 315 just for reps.
Max Bench: 275 @ 180-185ish (depending on water weight/bloat)
I usually rep 225 x 5 or 25 reps. or if I do Dumbbells I do 100 x 8 for 5 sets
Max Squat: 295
I usually rep 155 for reps on light days. On heavy days I rep 225 x 5, ass 2grass
Shoulder Press DB - not sure on max but last shoulder workout I did:
80x 8, 80x7, 80x 6, and 80 x 5. DB shoulder press is my most recent progress with gains. Bench,Deadlift, Squat has been pretty much the same.

Speed Bag Work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAse_ilyAnA
Jump Rope 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys3wmawaXwU
Jump Rope 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6n52jYoAoA

Edit: to answer some questions

LOL jump rope like Mayweather? who Mayweather senior? i bet the old cat still would jump rope better than you. as for Pro status on speed bag! lol you have to be joking bud. Please tell me you are trolling.

im responding to this post becuase he sounds like an idiot describing his jump rope and oxing skills. he could of just said "i was fat and i just boxed and trained my best to get in shape and i did."

i mean come on..prostatus bag work.

Lol....just seen the rope and speed bag work.
Maybe he was joking with the pro status bag and skipping work ........I hope !

Man, you called that speedbag work and jump rope pro level? C'mon now. Are you posting this to fishing for compliment? Cuz it sounded like it.

Back