Professions that make you say hmmmm...

The underwater construction industry. My boss (owner of the construction company I work for) brought up how they make great money because it's so specialized.

bouncers can smell people's nature, so if they threat you like shit it's your fault. Some much smaller % instead are legit asshole, giving the whole category a bad rep

That is 100% correct, as long as you weren't an asshole I'd be the nicest guy. This also helped when there was trouble because the 20 other people in the bar that you were nice to are wondering what's going on and often want to help.

White collar people are boring

Blue collar interesting
I largely agree that white collar people tend to be boring, but I would chalk that up to them having their guard up at all times because of corporate culture.

In my experience, blue collar types are largely really boring as well and far more annoying.

Anyhoo, the profession that creeps me out is mortician. I mean, I get it if your family is in the funeral business and you do it, but anyone who picks that shit I assume is a necrophiliac.

I largely agree that white collar people tend to be boring, but I would chalk that up to them having their guard up at all times because of corporate culture.

In my experience, blue collar types are largely really boring as well and far more annoying.

Anyhoo, the profession that creeps me out is mortician. I mean, I get it if your family is in the funeral business and you do it, but anyone who picks that shit I assume is a necrophiliac.

in my experience theres more variety in blue collar guys life

like some guy might have been a pro athlete, someone in prison, someone a mercenary etc

white collar are usually the usual high school,college, work and some traveling.

of course this is just my experience so it should not be taken as a fact

Back