Professions that make you say hmmmm...

White collar people are boring

Blue collar interesting

What?

That's clearly Walid Ismail.

Fucking casuals!!!
Hey slick, I brought you a bright star to make you feel special about yourself.
bring-it-nobody-pom-pom-panic-but-were-not-in-L-BQr1_d.gif

Metermaids should get out of their carts and run in front of the next speeding car they see.

Also, most sign twirlers are wildly talented people who aren't living up to their potential.

The female COs are horny enough anyways haha.
All that tystesterone - both around them and flowing through their veins.

Last edited:
Hey man, the dude who sells groceries is up there with doctors and electricians. Who would have thunk it. Sure anyone can do it, but that’s some solid job security. I know where I’m applying if I test positive... For weed, not COVID.

I said “dude”, “weed” & “hey man” an awful lot for a guy who doesn’t even smoke. I’m being vicarious.

It's an old one, but i've never - even once - met anyone in marketing or advertising, that caused me to disagree with Bill's assessment of the situation. They are satan's little helpers.

Politicians, too. Cunts the lot of them.

Just a bit facetious bud;)
His ink though is better than this guys though,
fo sho.
images

less embarrassing than sporting your last name there. Being proud of something you had no choice in always amused me. Family first, but it always struck me as odd.

• Sherdoggers are all 6'8 300lb @ 5% bodyfat, UFC caliber athletes former special forces nuclear scientists who make 500k/second with 18" cocks that nail boise dimmes for 144h straight
im not cutting 6 inch off of mine just to fit in with you lot!

The professional woman haters on here definitely make me go hmmm, i imagine y'all fall into one of these categories

Pedro-Lopez.jpg

boy-10-12-with-70s-mustache-stock-image__x75247881.jpg

85070765_296065688021798_3185606491774164280_n.jpg

islamist.jpg

59138a093304927485a53d426dc0b6ac.jpg

0_Sky-Sports-apologises-after-vile-Jimmy-Savile-chants-during-Salford-v-Leeds-game-798135

All in good fun, of course.

Last edited:
White collar people are boring
Blue collar interesting

Blue collar people...
> Usually tradesmen.
> are into alcohol and/or drugs.
> like to BBQ in parks.
> like beer or vodka and bologna sausage.
> like sports cars they can't afford. Usually they'll get one financed.
> Buy houses they can't afford (mortage).
> Like to fuck often and have many children (regardless how they're going to care for them).
> Live paycheck to paycheck.
> Hate educated people.
> Are more into spontaneous action than deliberation.

Now just wait until I do middle class and upper class.

Blue collar people...
> Usually tradesmen.
> are into alcohol and/or drugs.
> like to BBQ in parks.
> like beer or vodka and bologna sausage.
> like sports cars they can't afford. Usually they'll get one financed.
> Buy houses they can't afford (mortage).
> Like to fuck often and have many children (regardless how they're going to care for them).
> Live paycheck to paycheck.
> Hate educated people.
> Are more into spontaneous action than deliberation.

Now just wait until I do middle class and upper class.

Exactly

Sounds awesome

Construction workers are great with their hands, but dumb when it comes to everything else.

- IT & Tech Support guys have an overwhelming smugness about themselves when you call them to fix an issue at your work station - but they are socially awkward and introverted in social situations

- Male Air Stewards = Gay

- Female Air Stewards = Sluts

- IT & Tech Support guys have an overwhelming smugness about themselves when you call them to fix an issue at your work station - but they are socially awkward and introverted in social situations

- Male Air Stewards = Gay

- Female Air Stewards = Sluts

Fuck these guys so much lol.
I remember once I took my broken crap corporate laptop to tech department, and the guy said: "we have to format whole drive". Basically what they do when they have no clue how to fix problem. I said (because I'm pretty savvy myself) "Come on there must be a better option than this". Guy got angry and pulled rank on me: "You know? We are all qualified ENGINEERS here! We know what we're doing!"

Took back laptop, went on google, ended up fixing the issue myself.
I mean no offense to tech support...But sometimes they are so inept there.
Little dudes who think their tech dept is their "kingdom" and anyone entering is their subject.

Sailors are drunks who work harder than you...

Back