Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
K++s said:
The Brain Buster - Arn, Tully and Bobby Heenan.

I know a little late in the era but still...

The good ole days.

Arn and Tully were great. Shame they looked a bit out of place in amongst Vince's cartoon characters.

the turn by CM Punk was a little weird and weak in my opinion...we'll see how it plays out next week..and i still stand by the fact that Elijah Burke can be a big star in wrestling...and wtf is with Marcus Cor Vons music?...

I use to watch/go to all the ROH shows until TNA basically took everyone.

K++s said:
Cool.

Just got back from HMV and noticed that WWE just released a DVD called "Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen."

Anyone pick it up yet?

Does this cover the entire WCW run of the horsemen? Like even the stable with Pillman?

Francis Rossi said:
Arn and Tully were great. Shame they looked a bit out of place in amongst Vince's cartoon characters.

too true buddy. a fluent wrestling tag team, as i remember from my youth.no need for a ridiculous gimmick.
on a side note i always liked power and glory. not the coolest of admissions i know.

sidechoke66 said:
too true buddy. a fluent wrestling tag team, as i remember from my youth.no need for a ridiculous gimmick.
on a side note i always liked power and glory. not the coolest of admissions i know.

i always liked power and glory to

i was always a Twin Towers fan....now THAT was a dominant tag-team

MeGaMaNx18 said:
i was always a Twin Towers fan....now THAT was a dominant tag-team
Which rendition? With Sid, or Undertaker? Too bad it wasn't Sid + Mark CAllous (UT)! Not that Dan Spivey was bad.

I guess I'm way out of the loop. I just read that Chris Kanyon came out of the closet? When the fuck did that happen!? He was talented. He should still wrestle.

psychomikex said:
Which rendition? With Sid, or Undertaker? Too bad it wasn't Sid + Mark CAllous (UT)! Not that Dan Spivey was bad.

haha..uhm..i was talking bout Akeem the African Dream and the Big Boss Man..wasn't Sid and UT the Skyscrapers?

psychomikex said:
Akeem and Boss Man, not The Skyscrapers. (Edit - beaten to it)

Also, Kanyon came out a while ago. Early last year I think. He still wrestles I think, just not in the big leagues.

How different does Paul Bearer look now?

MeGaMaNx18 said:
haha..uhm..i was talking bout Akeem the African Dream and the Big Boss Man..wasn't Sid and UT the Skyscrapers?
Haha. My bad! It's been awhile.

CM Punk, ECW's biggest new hope,no booze, no drugs...my how times change.

how long was undertaker in wcw i know he was there early in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back