Professional Level Trolling by Raquel vs Holly

Who do you blame for the lack of entertainment?

• Total voters
This is just like when Bellator booked Davis vs Bader II. Everybody acted surprised that it sucked, when the first fight was awful. The first Pennington vs Holm fight looked like Holly voluntarily acted as unimpressive as possible so Ronda would overlook her, turns out it was really how she fights when she isn't facing a charging retard with zero striking defense.

{<huh}

I can't think of any of his fights that have been as shit as most of Holm's UFC career. He has finished all but one of his wins.
Screenshot_20200120-203843_Chrome Beta.jpg

Literally every single one of these fights was dog shit. He usually clinches, grinds on people against the fence with no offense, maybe gets 1 takedown the entire fight, and sometimes gets a sub. I made a thread about him being boring a while back and it turned out unanimous that aost everyone recognizes how boring he is.

View attachment 714427

Literally every single one of these fights was dog shit. He usually clinches, grinds on people against the fence with no offense, maybe gets 1 takedown the entire fight, and sometimes gets a sub. I made a thread about him being boring a while back and it turned out unanimous that aost everyone recognizes how boring he is.

5 of those are finishes, dumbass. Not a single fight there compares to Holm vs. Pennington 1 and 2. Or Holm v. Reneau. Or Holm v. de Randamie. Or Holm v. Shevchenko. Literally nothing about Holm is remotely interesting except the 2 fights she landed headkicks in.

Weird strategy considering Holly had the reach and striking advantage.

It was a great strategy, she risked getting clipped against Raquel, who had nothing for her in a clinch. Boring fight, but great game plan.

holly got paid 200k for that sleepfest.ufc needs to cut her now.

The reason why she was so good in the clinch was because Pen had no idea what to do..why would Holly give up her position when Pen was happy to remain controlled the entire time??

This fight was a great 15 minutes ad for Modelo, Proper 12, and the other products.

Attachments

• freead.JPG
    freead.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I'd welcome Holly hugging me for 15 minutes.

5 of those are finishes, dumbass. Not a single fight there compares to Holm vs. Pennington 1 and 2. Or Holm v. Reneau. Or Holm v. de Randamie. Or Holm v. Shevchenko. Literally nothing about Holm is remotely interesting except the 2 fights she landed headkicks in.
A finish does not equal an exciting fight(er). Go watch Gabriel Gonzaga vs Kevin Jordan for Example, or Holly vs Tate. Both of those fights were finishes and weree boring as fuck, just like all of Gunnar's fights. Oh almost forgot, Dumbass. Lol grow up.

Neither one of these broads should be involved in main or co main ever again. But Holly will probably get another title shot after this shit.
#WmmaIsGodDamnAtrocious

Back